• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 3K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the goal machine that is Benjani signed in time to take part??

To be fair the lad isen't the best finisher but my god he is a workhorse.

FIFA 10 says otherwise for me :(.

haha, well living in Portsmouth i got to watch him alot and he is abit of a legend down here. i think the song went something like

Benjani woooooo, Benjani wooooo,
He comes from Zimbabwe,
Hes gunna score today.

haha, well living in Portsmouth i got to watch him alot and he is abit of a legend down here. i think the song went something like

Benjani woooooo, Benjani wooooo,
He comes from Zimbabwe,
Hes gunna score today.

Worst chant I've ever heard.

I think (and I hope) it's gonna be a gunner victory.

1 - 0 Blackburn, with Rovers kicking the **** out of the Arsenal players, Samba to score a header late on.
remember you heard this from me :P
CJACKO that chant is tragic :S

1 - 0 Blackburn, with Rovers kicking the **** out of the Arsenal players, Samba to score a header late on.
remember you heard this from me :P
CJACKO that chant is tragic :S

i didn't make it up lol.

the fat walrus is just a **** human being. He makes football so ****- anyone noticed how Bolton are playing better without Sam "t'pie and t'pint" Allardyce in charge?

No doubt he will be sending his lanky ***** at us.

10 quid on Samba to spend the game harassing Almunia, only for him to lash out in the 80th minute with a Lehmann-style karate kick to the face :P

Blackburn-rovers-crest.jpg

VS
images

Where?... Ewood Park
When?.... 28/08/2010
What Time?... 1245
What Competition?.. BarclaysPremier League
What Channel?.... Sky Sports 1
Who's the Ref?... Chris Foy
Prediction?.... 1-3

Score the last time these two teams met

3/05/2010
Blackburn Rovers 2 - 1 Arsenal

The first of this weekends game is Blackburn V Arsenal at Ewood Park, Sam Alladyce's teams always rouging Up The Arsenal players will they do that on Saturday? we will see. If Arsenal win thier match they will go top at least untill Chelsea play.

Arsenal Team News
Denilson is back in the Arsenal squad ahead of Saturday's trip to Blackburn Rovers.
The midfielder hasn't played for the Gunners yet this term because of an abdominal injury. However, he is fit to travel to Ewood Park.
Samir Nasri (knee), Nicklas Bendtner (groin) and Aaron Ramsey (broken leg) remain absent but otherwise Arsène Wenger has a full squad to choose from, with defender Laurent Koscielny returning from suspension.
"We haveDenilson back in the squad," said the manager.
"Of course Nasri, Bendtner and Ramsey are still injured but everyone else is available.
"Koscielny is back from suspension and he will be involved. The situation of the squad on the health front is quite good."

Blackburn Team News

Blackburn's David Dunn could return after recovering from a groin injury.
Fellow midfielder Keith Andrews is ruled out by a similar problem, while Mame Biram Diouf could play after his League Cup hat-trick against Norwich.

Blackburn
Doubtful: Dunn (groin)
Injured: Andrews (groin)

Arsenal
Injured: Bendtner (groin)
Frimpong & Nasri (both knee)
Ramsey (broken leg)

on sky sports 2 mate but i think arsenal will win this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back