• Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 3K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great finish by young Theo.

Getting quite worried for Arsenal's defence, they seem to be open quite alot.

We're playing their forwards offside, and it's working, there's a difference between that and being open..
My stream died :'(

Poor defending Koscielny, want him to be physical, but he's shrugged away by Diouf

Already injured RVP??? Are you ******* serious? Chamakh on :'(

I think Persie will score but Arsenal will be undone b the aggresive Blackburn tactics 1-1 for me

Frustrating game of football as an Arsenal fan. Often literally, Blackburn getting tight, quickly and not allowing Arsenal time on the ball.. We're too patient, and trying to control the game more by keeping possession and waiting for a chance to open up, Blackburn playing very much on the counter, and launching the ball down the left/right for either of the Diouf's to chase down. Koscielny and Vermaelen don't have enough support, with Gael and Bacary pushing up beyond the defensive line in support of the attack, Song is starting to drop back now, but was committing a lot of fouls early on, in his natural ball winning role, stopping opposition counter attacks... meaning Paul Robinson had the chance to float the ball long into the Gunners box, for Samba to get something on.

In summary: I hate Sam Allerdyce, and his anti-football tactics.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I think Persie will score but Arsenal will be undone b the aggresive Blackburn tactics 1-1 for me

A little late Alcaraz, it's half-time, 1-1 and RVP has come off with an injury... otherwise, good prediction XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back