• Resign

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Appeal

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Just pay and carry on as normal

Votes: 22 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*facepalm* if anything they should be paying blackpool for playing a "weakened" squad.

Everyone knows the rules, especially after Wolves done it last year, and was voted to be kept by the chairmen, so I don't have too much sympathy for him.

Let's see if everyones favourite moaner sticks to his word then.

absolute disgrace
so will United get fined for starting Gibson instead of Giggs on Tuesday night?

also why is everyone getting mad at the FA it's the PREMIER LEAGUE that has fined Blackpool

The FA can't really expect managers to put a lot of tired players on the pitch.
A team with a lot of talented, but tired players is not better than a team with not as talented players who are in top form.

Holloway's a proud guy, he will not walk because of this.

He said when it happened that he would walk if they got fined for it, because if he can't pick whatever team he likes then there is no point in him being manager of the football club.

As Frankie said, lets see if he sticks to his word.

Absolutely ridiculous, what's the point of this rule? Also, Blackpool's side was hardly weak too, Harewood and Euell upfront. Ludicrous decision, disgraceful

There are so many precedents that Holloway could use as a defence, the FA continuly amaze me at the sheer contradicting behaviour

Everyone knows the rules, especially after Wolves done it last year, and was voted to be kept by the chairmen, so I don't have too much sympathy for him.

Let's see if everyones favourite moaner sticks to his word then.

But this season a 25 man rule was introduced so he couldnt field a weakened team, and everyone he fielded he registered on the 31th August, So they where part of his 25 to play. So he can play them.

Everyone Favourite Moaner... At least he isnt everyones least favourite, that title belongs to Mr Wenger.

normally i wouldnt say this but hope Blackpool take legal action agains premier league, they ask at beginning of season for 25 man squad, so what the problem Arsenal Man U do it all the time, they only lost away in final minute, and no disrespect but im sure the "first team" would have been odds on to lose as well

This is so stupid, but he should have known better as it happened to Wolves last season. **** rule, get it out.

Im confused whys everyone talking about this it happened months ago get over it

Why doesn’t someone at FM-Base start appeal, by getting followers on Twitter **** the FA support Hollyoway it could generate a lot of support and as it used by footballers and others in the football circle it might get back to the ****'S in the FA

Sums up what is wrong with football nowadays. The Old Farts say to register 25 players, but make sure you don't rotate the squad in a way they won't approve of. They'd much rather have a full strength squad with the best players, tired and playing and at the same time, increasing the risk of an injury, such as a hamstring pull etc. I've had it with the sheer stupidity that is the FA, and it's about time they had a major restructure. They just make the rules up to keep them happy, and sod the players and sod the fans. They're as much as use now as a chocolate teapot in the Sahara. The FA has to be restructured, if not to save face, but get football back as to how it should be.

normally i wouldnt say this but hope Blackpool take legal action agains premier league, they ask at beginning of season for 25 man squad, so what the problem Arsenal Man U do it all the time, they only lost away in final minute, and no disrespect but im sure the "first team" would have been odds on to lose as well
I agree, this would never happen the bigger teams.

Example: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/20...c-football-club/arsenal-football-club/944041/

Arsenal did not play Nasri, Fabregas, Van Persie, Walcott and more and they only got a draw against Wigan, a game they should have easily won(no offense Wigan fans).

So, how come Arsenal can do it, but not Blackpool?

Im confused whys everyone talking about this it happened months ago get over it

Because they were fined for it an hour ago.

Have to admit though i'd love their jobs. Get a nice wage, for sitting around doing next to nothing, sometimes making pointless decisions about stuff......sounds like an ideal job. By the sounds of it, i'd have a good chance of working there. All you need to do is know next to nothing about football and just disregard everybodys opinion.

I think it would make the Premier League far more interesting if teams were fined for being **** instead. :p