Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballMan17

Reaction score
Ok, So ive been playing FM11 with Blackpool, and ive just started the new season (2016/2017) and ive realised that my team is rather unbeatable! and in my 5 years of managing Blackpool i finished

1st Season, 8th
2nd Season, 7th, won the league cup
3rd Season, 2nd, won the EURO cup
4th Season, 1st, won the Champions cup
5th Season 1st, won the league and FA cup...

Majority of my team is under 21 and im winnning almost everygame by 2 goals minimun no matter who i play against.

i was the Spain manager for about a week aswell but i took the England job instead!

Now, i dont like playing FM knowing im going to win almost every game, i much prefer a relegation battle and the odd cup win is a great unexpected bonus!

I play a 4 2 3 1 formation

Anyway, Please feel free to ask for screenshots of players, formations ect and i will get them up for you..

thanks!

one word...........bollocks without cheating and starting the games again

I actually disagree, i started a journeyman save with them and havnt been defeated in 20 league games in second season. If you get a good tactic and buy the right players its not that hard.

No, there is a good chance that he didn't cheat.

These constant accusations of cheating are irritating, and someone's legitimate success these days seems to be slandered by somewhat jealous members.

No, there is a good chance that he didn't cheat.

These constant accusations of cheating are irritating, and someone's legitimate success these days seems to be slandered by somewhat jealous members.

only way to silence them is for the OP to have screenshots as proof

but like so many people say "its your game - play it how you want"... he is simply telling people what he has won - legit or cheating... either way who are we to take away the success he has had? (i personally wouldnt see it as an achievement to win things through cheating but as long as he enjoys the game why should people slander him for it?)

but like so many people say "its your game - play it how you want"... he is simply telling people what he has won - legit or cheating... either way who are we to take away the success he has had? (i personally wouldnt see it as an achievement to win things through cheating but as long as he enjoys the game why should people slander him for it?)

I'm the same as you. It doesn't matter to me if this guy has cheated or not. his game his choice. simple. But I was just saying that you will always get those who post saying 'bullshit you cheater' unless you post screenshots to back up your claims

Provide a screenshot of your Game Status, which shows how many time's you have saved the game, etc. :)

I'm the same as you. It doesn't matter to me if this guy has cheated or not. his game his choice. simple. But I was just saying that you will always get those who post saying 'bullshit you cheater' unless you post screenshots to back up your claims

i think i quoted the wrong person... sorry... i meant the one said bollocks... my bad :( SORRY

Yes, granted that, but for some time, people are quick to try and catch others out as cheaters. Regardless of whether they are cheating or not.

They don't actually take a lot at what they have achieved, but rather choose the option of making them another one to fall into the category of 'cheating'.

haha me writing bollocks has all of you ******** lol i couldnt give a **** if he has done it.....WELL DONE to the lad, i just think its rubbish....but if i see screenshots ill bow down and suck his ****.

Okok Firstly I HAVN'T Cheated! How do i put screenshots on?

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

PS.. Thank you to everyone congratulating me! i am currently writing a guide.. be on the look out!

Status
Not open for further replies.