• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 381
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** off Glen Johnson.

Edit: And Meireles and Kuyt.

Last edited:
**** Daglish isn't quite the messiah and can't turn this around all by himself :(

You have to remember this is only his 2nd game and 4th real day in charge. I'm giving him about 5 games, and then I'll start judging him.

Mass squad overhaul this summer for Liverpool

ture rate them both but not in the same league really :P

and by league i mean class before any cocky comeback ;)

;) I think they both scored more goals then torres, and berba defo has.. we have him you know...

Absolutely awful defending, Dudley Campbell scores :)

Charlie Adam for English Player of the Year.

Can't think of anyone else in the league who deserves it. Anyone.

Shelvey on for Kuyt who has been very poor.

You have to remember this is only his 2nd game and 4th real day in charge. I'm giving him about 5 games, and then I'll start judging him.

Ye i wasn't being serious. Hopefully with more time with the players he will get them playing for the shirt and playing well

Not watching the game but do Liverpool fans expect to see Torres back to his best ever again. I don't think he will not in England playing the lone striker role anyway. Alot of you blamed Hodgson for Torre's poor form because of the long ball game he played which ok is true. But im pretty sure Spain didn't play long ball in the World Cup and he was annonymous throughout the tournement. I don't think we will ever see the Torres we are used to all the time he is in the Premier League or playing upfront on his own. What are your thoughts on this??

You should have given Roy time! Will Liverpool fans now turn against Kenny?

No.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Not watching the game but do Liverpool fans expect to see Torres back to his best ever again. I don't think he will not in England playing the lone striker role anyway. Alot of you blamed Hodgson for Torre's poor form because of the long ball game he played which ok is true. But im pretty sure Spain didn't play long ball in the World Cup and he was annonymous throughout the tournement. I don't think we will ever see the Torres we are used to all the time he is in the Premier League or playing upfront on his own. What are your thoughts on this??

He played, what two games at the World Cup. All while still unfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back