Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watching the game but do Liverpool fans expect to see Torres back to his best ever again. I don't think he will not in England playing the lone striker role anyway. Alot of you blamed Hodgson for Torre's poor form because of the long ball game he played which ok is true. But im pretty sure Spain didn't play long ball in the World Cup and he was annonymous throughout the tournement. I don't think we will ever see the Torres we are used to all the time he is in the Premier League or playing upfront on his own. What are your thoughts on this??

If you're not watching the game, then keep it to yourself. Torres is playing great tonight.

Not watching the game but do Liverpool fans expect to see Torres back to his best ever again. I don't think he will not in England playing the lone striker role anyway. Alot of you blamed Hodgson for Torre's poor form because of the long ball game he played which ok is true. But im pretty sure Spain didn't play long ball in the World Cup and he was annonymous throughout the tournement. I don't think we will ever see the Torres we are used to all the time he is in the Premier League or playing upfront on his own. What are your thoughts on this??

bit of bad form for opening 4/5 months of season.. 2/3 years of world class form and your questioning if he'll ever get back.. all players go through a stage like this

Rooney has , Anelka has, Van persie has

Drogba still is in bad form

but there all amazing players and will be back

form is temporary class is permamnent

torres has had injuries after injuries and lost confidence thats all he slowely getting sharper i think we can see that and aginst chelsea wthere was a glimpse what he can do

If you're not watching the game, then keep it to yourself. Torres is playing great tonight.

I'm not watching the game but SSN commentator said that Torres seemed to be working harder and chasing more balls? This true?

You guys are all feeding the troll.

bit of bad form for opening 4/5 months of season.. 2/3 years of world class form and your questioning if he'll ever get back.. all players go through a stage like this

torres has had injuries after injuries and lost confidence thats all he slowely getting sharper i think we can see that and aginst chelsea wthere was a glimpse what he can do

Agreed. The worlds best players have had a blip at some point

I think torres has every right to be angry there, Deffo peno. He hardly touched the guy

I'm not watching the game but SSN commentator said that Torres seemed to be working harder and chasing more balls? This true?

I would say so, he's been much better tonight.

Charlie Adam doing an impression of Sergio Busquets?

Plenty of time for it to go balls up yet :p

Joey Barton FTW
Good point. Carroll's also a good call.

Can't see a player from one of the 'big' teams getting it (no disrespect intended to the toon).

Edit: And non-english players can win it, I thought so.

right, so i haven't watched the game. but going for what i've read on here and bbc sport is,
it's been a very very open game, and we've actually attacked away from home and looked pretty decent.

But as per, we've got panicky at the back, Johnsons been wank (nothing new there then?) and conceded two sloppy goals? Sound about right? I think in Dalglish's first 5/6 games, he should be judged on performance and not results IMO.

&& back 4 should be... Kelly Soto/Cara Agger Aurelio

Im talking in general, not just tonight.

Yer but injurys also take a toll on a player worse than form. Michael Owen springs to mind.

You guys are all feeding the troll.

It was a point i made in a nice way, if i was "trolling" i would have wrote Torres is now **** ******* bollocks or somthing along them lines.

[
It was a point i made in a nice way, if i was "trolling" i would have wrote Torres is now **** ******* bollocks or somthing along them lines.

that would of been bullshitting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.