Blackpool v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 381
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson, Skrtel, Konchesky, Poulsen, Babel, Jovanovic, Kuyt(;( ) out.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

How is Jovanovic playing???I watched Ipswich:P

****, as per :(
Headless chicken act.

right, so i haven't watched the game. but going for what i've read on here and bbc sport is,
it's been a very very open game, and we've actually attacked away from home and looked pretty decent.

But as per, we've got panicky at the back, Johnsons been wank (nothing new there then?) and conceded two sloppy goals? Sound about right? I think in Dalglish's first 5/6 games, he should be judged on performance and not results IMO.

&& back 4 should be... Kelly Soto/Cara Agger Aurelio

basically right although i would disagree with the ' base it on performance' we have 6 amazing performances but 3-4 losses then we are near enough relegation zone.. managers rely on results

Yes you would

only the fans that are under 20 years old.

[edit] Managerial honours

[edit] Liverpool

I have to say, Blackpool really do play good football and show a great attitude.

I know I said before that Blackpool would LFC a run for their money, but didn't expect them to win after the way Liverpool improved against Man Utd. Thats football for you. Full credit to Holloway

King Kenny comes in and turns Liverpool around....oh.

Holloway has got it right again tonight. Such confidence in the Blackpool side it's great to watch. Liverpool had a bright start but have finished poorly imo.

Ian Holloway for Manager of the Year. That is of course if they don't do the Hull.

how much did fergie win during kennys time as manager of liverpool?

ill help you,

NOTHING

Im sorry but Ferguson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dalglish

From someone that hates both clubs, should clear it up.

Last edited:
This is unacceptable. Going to get fricking RELEGATED at this rate. Good god BLACKPOOL doing the DOUBLE over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back