Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is English player of the year simply who's best, regardless of nationality?
If so, Nasri.

i told him to stop already but he doesnt want LOL... anyway i am out so dont need to do anything. cya.

Thank god.

Liverpool were poor tonight, fully believe Kenny will turn things around he just needs time...and needs a combative centre midfielder.

New Owners = Check

New Manager = Check

Focus now has to go entirely on the players.

Identify and re-invigorate the ones who CAN be re-invigorated and simply replace the ones who cannot.

Each game from hereonin needs to viewed with a view to composing a 'cull' list, because we cannot afford to persevere with this standard of football.

On a positive note, I have every faith that once settled.....Kenny will begin the task of busting balls rather than making excuses because this is not really a team of his construction.

I think three shrewd signings is all it would take to stem the rut and make this team competitive again.

Im not telling you to erase your past mate and you should always be proud of it. But i believe you maybe let it get in the way a little bit. I mean like almost expecting to win games/trophys and being able to sign the best managers/staff/players etc.

The only thng I can say to that is that players come and go, fans will always be there.

We(Liverpool fans) have been brought up with success. It's in our blood - so when all of a sudden, the current crop of players aren't doing the clubs name proud and winning things. Most fans will see it that these players aren't good enough to live upto the Liverpool name.

The thing is, to expect great things, one must first achieve great things. That there is our problem. Blackpool don't have great expectations, as they have not achieved anything great - by the Premier Leagues' standard. You Chelsea fans will understand in a few years when your team can't win a match.

Although:
According to www.Liverpool.no who has contacts within Liverpool F.C and is known to be extremly reliable.

Ill translate what it said (Sorry of im translation is lousy, ill try to be correct)

http://liverpool.no/newspg.aspx?id=27357&zone=1

After what Liverpool.no understands will high powered people within Fenway sportsgroup arrive at Merseyside this week, maybe already on wednesday, to discuss decisions regarding Liverpools future.

John Henry and Tom Werner may be in time for wednesday match againt Blackpool, but will definitely be in Liverpool this week to watch the derby against Everton on Anfield this sunday.

Sources liverpool.no have been in touch with, within Liverpool FC says that we can expect "Big things" to happen in the next few days, without confirming whether its about hiring new people like for example a new CEO, transfers or what it is.

So could be transfer related, here's to hoping.

The only thng I can say to that is that players come and go, fans will always be there.

We(Liverpool fans) have been brought up with success. It's in our blood - so when all of a sudden, the current crop of players aren't doing the clubs name proud and winning things. Most fans will see it that these players aren't good enough to live upto the Liverpool name.

The thing is, to expect great things, one must first achieve great things. That there is our problem. Blackpool don't have great expectations, as they have not achieved anything great - by the Premier Leagues' standard. You Chelsea fans will understand in a few years when your team can't win a match.
Not sure why you need to take a dig at chelsea, and it isnt just current crop, youve not beeen great for sometime, particularly in the league.

I'd also like to mention that the Ref was pretty poor. Should've had a penalty, again. /Facepalm. Nothing's gone right for us in the last two years;

What are you on about, Chelsea have won the Premier League, Arsenal and even Blackburn, U lot could not win the league if it was the Conference league. In your blood then you need a transfusion and ****** quick, I did not know the score and I have just finished watching it, great game, Blackpool fans were brilliant. I Predicted 2-1 Get in!!
Come on Everton

What are you on about, Chelsea have won the Premier League, Arsenal and even Blackburn, U lot could not win the league if it was the Conference league. In your blood then you need a transfusion and ****** quick, I did not know the score and I have just finished watching it, great game, Blackpool fans were brilliant. I Predicted 2-1 Get in!!
Come on Everton

Scott>You.

Come on Everton

Give over will you, ****.

Infract me if you want whatever mod this concerns, this joker is just doing my ******* nut in.

Wingers are our problem. It is plain to see even by a simpleton.

The top teams have speed and trickery on the wings - we have jovanovic and kuyt

NESV Please open check book and sign two wingers who can hug the touchline

Well.

Seeing as everyone else is just moaning about how Liverpool suck so much..

I'd like to point out - What a win for Blackpool! :D

Not sure why you need to take a dig at chelsea, and it isnt just current crop, youve not beeen great for sometime, particularly in the league.

It wasn't a dig at Chelsea, it was a way of making my point more relatable or understandable from his point of view. What's more effective from his point of view... "Think about how you feel when the club you LOVE is in the position that my club is in..." or "Think about how you feel when reigning champions of India are in the position that my club is in."

Just getting my point across.

Although it was a dig at Chelsea.

Wingers are our problem. It is plain to see even by a simpleton.

The top teams have speed and trickery on the wings - we have jovanovic and kuyt

NESV Please open check book and sign two wingers who can hug the touchline

Thought we were awful defensively tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.