Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il sum this up and i think most people think this. Liverpool are not **** you are right, anyone who thinks Liverpool are **** know nothing about football clearly. But i think opposition fans feel you believe you are better than what you really are just because of your past.

We can't erase our past though. We're proud of it, and rightly so.

Your priority should really be Belenenses or Porto mate, 'supporting' Liverpool because Gerrard plays for us is like me supporting Barca because Messi plays for them.

my priority is Leeds , because the 1st football match i saw was there, i used to live in England. anyway i dont even need to tell you my life , i like liverpool to do well! but some of you cant even see reality and you cant accept the other people opinion.

It's also a little tiresome when hoards of opposition fans come on to LIVERPOOL threads, say this that and the other when we're clearly not ****. It's quite clear when people say that, then they're trolling. Yes we're low on confidence but as Ben said, they are two different things. As daft as it sounds, not many teams are going to go to Blackpool and win, I'll put money on that now.

But to say we are **** etc blah blah blah is trolling, Christchurch Infants School Under 9's Girls team are ****, Liverpool FC are not.
All teams get opposition fans coming onto there match threads and rubbing it in,you just have to deal with it.
Also, he didn't call you ****. I did. All he did was make one comment about liverpool fans and he's scott V.2.
If you want to look at it that way then yeah you're a million miles from **** but you're not great. This isn't just a blip. There's no such thing as an 18 month blip. You came 7th last year and you're 13th after half the season. Thats pretty poor and you have to expect some criticism.

A lot of Younger fans who know nothing about football further than the last 15 years. The fact is Kenny Dalglish was an absolute Roles Royce of a player. The guy was Magestic winning everything you can at club level and then went on to win 3 league titles 2 FA cups and 4 Charity Shields in 4 years as Manager at Anfield.

I don't particurly love or hate Liverpool but if you love football in any sort of way you simply have to respect them And Kenny Dalglish is a ******* legend rightly put along side the likes of Shankly and Paisley.

Some here think that football has only been around since the creation of the premier league. Know your history guys for ***** sake, it's getting embarressing sometimes :(

A football fan who knows what he is talking about. Upmost respect pal.

Well, you need to realise, we're recovering from the **** the two cowboys put us in, it is a lengthy process, but we will be back up at the top of the table in the coming years.

my priority is Leeds , because the 1st football match i saw was there, i used to live in England. anyway i dont even need to tell you my life , i like liverpool to do well! but some of you cant even see reality and you cant accept the other people opinion.

You clearly don't want us to do well if you think Woy should have stayed and are critiscising Kenny already. Reality is Kenny>Woy, by a mile. If your opinion wasn't so stupid, I'd take it into account, fact is, I can't.

You said that you have more passion than him, then you went onto say that he was "blinded by passion..." What?

Kid dont try to get me started. he loves liverpool i dont that away from him, like i love my teams, but some people can see what is really going around and others cant. My hometown team Belenenses got relegated last season from 1st division do 2nd and right now we are in 2nd division 1 point away of the last place. WE SUCK. thats the true. But i wouldnt trade that team for anything. So go back to school and try to learn to understand what people say.

Well, you need to realise, we're recovering from the **** the two cowboys put us in, it is a lengthy process, but we will be back up at the top of the table in the coming years.

Can't blame them completely though. A lot of the players are just not trying to perform, they're happy getting their 70K a week and simply are ****. We were out played by a team who simply wanted it more, and their maximum wage is, like 20K.

Can't blame them completely though. A lot of the players are just not trying to perform, they're happy getting their 70K a week and simply are ****. We were out played by a team who simply wanted it more, and their maximum wage is, like 20K.

Definitely. We're a team filled with internationals, they're not performing. Although the cowboys are primarily to blame the players haven't been good enough.

Arguably the best post I've seen from you. You're right, some Liverpool fans because of our history have such high expectations. But myself, and most other Liverpool fans on here appreciate that we aren't the team we are but we are a much better team than 13th in the table.

Yer i agree you should be higher than 13th in the table, but the fact you arn't lies deeper i believe. The players you do have arn't good enough or arn't being played in the right position or arn't motivated for some reason. I think maybe Liverpool FC relied on Reina, Gerrard and Torres for so long and because of that we never got to see the real talent of the other players because you never needed them. But now when Torres isen't on form and Gerrard is struggling a little bit now is when you need these players and i think we are seeing that they arn't as good as we thought.

As much as i dislike Liverpool as you all know during the Benitez era and before that the fans were sensational in backing the manager and players no matter who it was, even Djimi Traore!!!! But once Hicks and Gillette bought the club and started failing to meet promises maybe Pool fans got abit defensive and annoyed and took this out on players and most notably Hodgson. Im not saying Hodgson was the right man for the job and im not saying he shouldnt have been sacked because he should have, my issue is with the way the fans treated him from day one. And you must admit if it was Klopp or Villas Boas appointed insted in the summer you would have backed him to the hill and back.

Say whatever you want, i am sure i have more passion for my teams that you have from yours. you cant see reality, thats your problem. "passion" blinds you, if you get relegated i want to see your reaction. anyway i am not gonna argue with liverpool fans because i know your stupid arguments already.

And there is your problem right there pal. Modern day football fans have no loyalty. You will support whoever is winning and the teams with the best players. There's no loyalty and no ******* pride. It's embarressing mate.

I'd rather take an Angle grinder to my rather substantial gonads than support more than my beloved City.

Kid dont try to get me started. he loves liverpool i dont that away from him, like i love my teams, but some people can see what is really going around and others cant. My hometown team Belenenses got relegated last season from 1st division do 2nd and right now we are in 2nd division 1 point away of the last place. WE SUCK. thats the true. But i wouldnt trade that team for anything. So go back to school and try to learn to understand what people say.

Right, I can accept that waht you have siad and what you have meant are different, as I can see English is not your first language. But is there any need to be such an agressive little **** about it.

Telling me to go back to school? You said that you "HAVE MORE PASSION THAN HIM..." then you went onto say that "HE WAS BLINDED BY PASSION.." Sorry if that's not how you meant to portray your thoughts, but what you say and what you mean are completely different things, how I am meant to know what you mean - I am not a mind reader....

We can't erase our past though. We're proud of it, and rightly so.

Im not telling you to erase your past mate and you should always be proud of it. But i believe you maybe let it get in the way a little bit. I mean like almost expecting to win games/trophys and being able to sign the best managers/staff/players etc.

Right, I can accept that waht you have siad and what you have meant are different, as I can see English is not your first language. But is there any need to be such an agressive little **** about it.

and from what i can see i was right when i said you need to go to school. you missed English classes didnt you? at least learn to write.

Im not telling you to erase your past mate and you should always be proud of it. But i believe you maybe let it get in the way a little bit. I mean like almost expecting to win games/trophys and being able to sign the best managers/staff/players etc.

Everyone says this but the majority of Liverpool fans know we are not what we were.

Everyone says this but the majority of Liverpool fans know we are not what we were.

Im not saying you but thats just the impression most people get from Liverpool fans.

and from what i can see i was right when i said you need to go to school. you missed English classes didnt you? at least learn to write.
you two put a sock in it and take it to PM/VMs

I believe Dalgish can put the club back on his feet again . It will take a while, but I'm confident :)

Status
Not open for further replies.