Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, because you clearly haven't got a clue about Liverpool FC.

Say whatever you want, i am sure i have more passion for my teams that you have from yours. you cant see reality, thats your problem. "passion" blinds you, if you get relegated i want to see your reaction. anyway i am not gonna argue with liverpool fans because i know your stupid arguments already.

How is he really?
It does get a little tiresome you calling anyone who makes a joke about liverpool or criticise them a troll. Some people just genuinely think you're a bit ****.

He was insulting the fans, not the club or players. Douche.

How is he really?
It does get a little tiresome you calling anyone who makes a joke about liverpool or criticise them a troll. Some people just genuinely think you're a bit ****.

Being low on confidence and being **** are completely different things. Yes we need a few quality players and we need to let a bit of dead wood go, but we're obviously not '****'.

Liverpool won't get relegated simple as that, they might finish lower than they did last season but will definatly not get relegated.

Say whatever you want, i am sure i have more passion for my teams that you have from yours. you cant see reality, thats your problem. "passion" blinds you, if you get relegated i want to see your reaction. anyway i am not gonna argue with liverpool fans because i know your stupid arguments already.

You think you have more passion for your 'teams', you support about 5 different clubs mate. Have you ever even been to a ******* football match?

He was insulting the fans, not the club or players. Douche.
Someone's a little sensitive.
I'm sure he meant it as a joke and the only other things he's said in this thread is about how impressive kelly is. So he's hardly a troll is he.

You sure Liverpool are supposed to be in your Support section?

How is he really?

It's also a little tiresome when hoards of opposition fans come on to LIVERPOOL threads, say this that and the other when we're clearly not ****. It's quite clear when people say that, then they're trolling. Yes we're low on confidence but as Ben said, they are two different things. As daft as it sounds, not many teams are going to go to Blackpool and win, I'll put money on that now.

But to say we are **** etc blah blah blah is trolling, Christchurch Infants School Under 9's Girls team are ****, Liverpool FC are not.

God, do I have to have a detailed breakdown of each word in my sentence for you to understand the difference between, "better finisher" & better player?

I've obviously seen Kenny play, I personally think he is one of the best players the world has ever seen - but to be fair, defending & goalkeeping was far, far worse than it is now. Not to mention the fact that I am talking about the actual art of finishing, not just putting the ball in the back of the net - 2 completely different things. Put it this way, forget the build up, forget the dribbling, forget everything up untill the point that the players shoot from, personally, I'd say that Torres's shots will be placed to perfection, pure side-netting if you will.

Oh, and don't compare me to Scott, he is an awful troll.

You think you have more passion for your 'teams', you support about 5 different clubs mate. Have you ever even been to a ******* football match?

Leeds - My english team , i have family there and i support them since i was born.
Belenenses - My portuguese team, hometown.
Porto - Support them since i was born aswell because i was born in Porto.

I Follow Liverpool because they have my favorite player there. And i follow José Mourinho carreer because hes Portuguese and he is the best manager in the world.

And now shut up with your crappy arguments, i am not even going to answer do a stupid 5 year old kid question.

God, do I have to have a detailed breakdown of each word in my sentence for you to understand the difference between, "better finisher" & better player?

I've obviously seen Kenny play, I personally think he is one of the best players the world has ever seen - but to be fair, defending & goalkeeping was far, far worse than it is now. Not to mention the fact that I am talking about the actual art of finishing, not just putting the ball in the back of the net - 2 completely different things. Put it this way, forget the build up, forget the dribbling, forget everything up untill the point that the players shoot from, personally, I'd say that Torres's shots will be placed to perfection, pure side-netting if you will.

Dalglish was as good a finisher as Torres.

It's also a little tiresome when hoards of opposition fans come on to LIVERPOOL threads, say this that and the other when we're clearly not ****. It's quite clear when people say that, then they're trolling. Yes we're low on confidence but as Ben said, they are two different things. As daft as it sounds, not many teams are going to go to Blackpool and win, I'll put money on that now.

But to say we are **** etc blah blah blah is trolling, Christchurch Infants School Under 9's Girls team are ****, Liverpool FC are not.

Il sum this up and i think most people think this. Liverpool are not **** you are right, anyone who thinks Liverpool are **** know nothing about football clearly. But i think opposition fans feel you believe you are better than what you really are just because of your past.

A lot of Younger fans who know nothing about football further than the last 15 years. The fact is Kenny Dalglish was an absolute Roles Royce of a player. The guy was Magestic winning everything you can at club level and then went on to win 3 league titles 2 FA cups and 4 Charity Shields in 4 years as Manager at Anfield.

I don't particurly love or hate Liverpool but if you love football in any sort of way you simply have to respect them And Kenny Dalglish is a ******* legend rightly put along side the likes of Shankly and Paisley.

Some here think that football has only been around since the creation of the premier league. Know your history guys for ***** sake, it's getting embarressing sometimes :(

Leeds - My english team , i have family there and i support them since i was born.

I Follow Liverpool because they have my favorite player there. And i follow José Mourinho carreer because hes Portuguese and he is the best manager in the world.

And now shut up with your crappy arguments, i am not even going to answer do a stupid 5 year old kid question.

Your priority should really be Belenenses or Porto mate, 'supporting' Liverpool because Gerrard plays for us is like me supporting Barca because Messi plays for them.

people are already starting to pick up infractions, so everyone on all sides take a chill pill of you want this thread to stay open

Adam was great today. Hope he stays at Blackpool.

Il sum this up and i think most people think this. Liverpool are not **** you are right, anyone who thinks Liverpool are **** know nothing about football clearly. But i think opposition fans feel you believe you are better than what you really are just because of your past.

Arguably the best post I've seen from you. You're right, some Liverpool fans because of our history have such high expectations. But myself, and most other Liverpool fans on here appreciate that we aren't the team we are but we are a much better team than 13th in the table.

You said that you have more passion than him, then you went onto say that he was "blinded by passion..." What?

Status
Not open for further replies.