Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackpool beat us under Woy because he is tactically retarded, hopefully Dalglish can set up to play a nice attacking game (even without Stevie G) and we may see quite a few goals today.

If anybody gets a good stream then share da luv please <3

I kinda miss Liverpool winning regularly and I really hope this is the game where they pick themselves up a bit.

i honestly can understand where you coming from and i agree with all of them points but the team simply isant good enough.. i suppose you could say that about blackpool but they have massive confidence and free flowing attacking football... hopefully are finishing will improve because if we would have took our chances this season there's a couple of games we coulda won and lost.. spurs is one of them

hope im wrong and we get back on our feet and dalglish proves a success i just hope it dont fail badly and shows its the players because everyone was quick to dismiss hodgson yet against united we didnt play that much better and deserved to lose no matter what happened in that game

Well, 8 of the team involved in the 1-0 loss against Wolves were involved in the 4-0 demolition of Real Madrid at Anfield...

Reina
Kelly-Carra-Agger-Aurelio
Meireles-Lucas
Maxi-Gerrard-Kuyt
Torres​

It's better than people make out I reckon, definitely a side worthy of top 6.

Is it not even on ESPN?

Well, 8 of the team involved in the 1-0 loss against Wolves were involved in the 4-0 demolition of Real Madrid at Anfield...

Reina
Meireles-Lucas
Maxi-Gerrard-Kuyt
Torres​

Is it not even on ESPN?

No mate, nowhere. Don't understand why because it should be a quality game.

Reina
Meireles-Lucas
Maxi-Gerrard-Kuyt
Torres​

Is it not even on ESPN?

very true but the people missing were key.. espeically masch and alonso who made the side in that centre then gerrard could play with torres.. now alonso gone gerrard dropping deeper and torres getting no support up front... i mean he is on abit of bad form but playin on your own up front against basically 4 defenders with wingers who work hard but cant produce pace, dribbling and quality for **** then you can see why

although masch or alonso didnt play against madrid they were key and ever since that we have seriously started to lose it

Last edited:
very true but the people missing were key.. espeically masch and alonso who made the side in that centre then gerrard could play with torres.. now alonso gone gerrard dropping deeper and torres getting no support up front... i mean he is on abit of bad form but playin on your own up front against basically 4 defenders with wingers who work hard but cant produce pace, dribbling and quality for **** then you can see why

It looks likely Kenny will play Gerrard up behind Torres, but you are right, Alonso and Mascherano were as important as Torres and Gerrard.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

No mate, nowhere. Don't understand why because it should be a quality game.

Weird, maybe because of the postponement? I'll have to bang 96.7 on, hate watching games on streams.

Blackpool for me, without 2 footed Gerrard, Liverpool are without drive and determination, reckon they should drop Torres, that might jolt him into life. 2-1.

Two footballing teams :D
Kenny's been praising Charlie Adam, Holloway's been praising Kenny :D
Martin Kelly will probably play :D

Two footballing teams :D
Kenny's been praising Charlie Adam, Holloway's been praising Kenny :D
Martin Kelly will probably play :D

Heard the possible team is:

Reina
Kelly-Skrtel-Agger-Aurelio
Maxi-Lucas-Meireles-Kuyt
Torres-N'gog​

May be wrong though :)

It looks likely Kenny will play Gerrard up behind Torres, but you are right, Alonso and Mascherano were as important as Torres and Gerrard.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Weird, maybe because of the postponement? I'll have to bang 96.7 on, hate watching games on streams.

As a Liverpool fan you should no Gerrard is banned!!! Remember the 2 footed challenge and then our loyal Ref sent him off (6)

As a Liverpool fan you should no Gerrard is banned!!! Remember the 2 footed challenge and then our loyal Ref sent him off (6)

Are you stupid? I meant for the remainder of the season.

Team is:

Reina
Kelly - Agger - Skrtel - Wilson
Johnson - Meireles - Lucas - Maxi
Kuyt - Torres

:) from the LFC Transfer speculation page on FB and they have been right on every team this year so far :)

Team is:

Reina
Kelly - Agger - Skrtel - Wilson
Johnson - Meireles - Lucas - Maxi
Kuyt - Torres

:) from the LFC Transfer speculation page on FB and they have been right on every team this year so far :)

Wilson at left-back, interesting, looks like Kenny is very enthusiastic about our youth. Glen Johnson doesn't have the agility to play as a wide midfielder/winger in my opinion but we will see how things go, thought he was inavailable.

Is Aurelio still struggling for fitness?

Liverpool always stuggle without stevie g and i think Blackpool will put them under pressure from the start im thinking 2 -0 blackpool and torres to have another stinker if im honest!

Wilson at left-back, interesting, looks like Kenny is very enthusiastic about our youth. Glen Johnson doesn't have the agility to play as a wide midfielder/winger in my opinion but we will see how things go, thought he was inavailable.

Is Aurelio still struggling for fitness?

yea apparently he wants glen to be RM because hi is good at attacking and pacey something we havent got in kuyt and maxi.... kelly also playered v.well.. not sure about aurelio tbh but he wnated to give wilson a chance...

this isnormally always right on team selection but sorry in advance if it is not just sayin what it ses on FB lfc page :)

From what I am getting on SSN, Kelly is RB, Wilson is starting and Johnno is RM.

Well in KK :)

A bit of Scots favouritism perhaps? ;) Nahh, sounds like a good choice from Kenny, although I'd like to see Babel starting a game eventually as he is on form!

Status
Not open for further replies.