Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you stupid? I meant for the remainder of the season.

And you are F rude, I am far from being stupid, am I supposed to know what you are thinking as this is a thread for Blackpool V Liverpool, I was pointing out the fact that he is banned and as you had him in your starting line-up I did not think it was for when he returns, why would I

Apperently the team that is going round is wrong.

JimmyRiceWriter Jimmy Rice by empireofthekop

The #LFC team doing the rounds on Twitter is incorrect, I'm reliably informed.

Will see anyway. Not sure about playing a young player out of position in the Premier League.

And you are F rude, I am far from being stupid, am I supposed to know what you are thinking as this is a thread for Blackpool V Liverpool, I was pointing out the fact that he is banned and as you had him in your starting line-up I did not think it was for when he returns, why would I

He is not in my starting line-up. I was talking about Kenny's preffered formation and where Gerrard will fit in, sorry if I came across as rude but I thought it was pretty obvious I was talking about the time Kenny is here.

Liverpool always stuggle without stevie g and i think Blackpool will put them under pressure from the start im thinking 2 -0 blackpool and torres to have another stinker if im honest!

We have won more games without Steven Gerrard, than with him..

Perhaps this could be the game where Charlie Adam seals a surprise move to Liverpool?

I think Blackpool may steal a 1-0 win but after this game I think liverpool will start to perform due to Dalglish getting to know the squad more and the squad becoming more comfortable with his style of play.

The LFC team in full is: Reina, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Poulsen, Lucas, Meireles, Jovanovic, Torres, Kuyt. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Konchesky, Ngog, Wilson, Maxi, Shelvey.

Poulsen and Jova to start. Very strange. Kelly or Johnson at left back :s? ...Also Kenny isn't gonna play Meireles right wing is he :(?

Last edited:
The LFC team in full is: Reina, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Poulsen, Lucas, Meireles, Jovanovic, Torres, Kuyt. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Konchesky, Ngog, Wilson, Maxi, Shelvey.

Poulsen and Jova to start. Very strange. Kelly or Johnson at left back :s?

Poulsen and Jovanovic? When both Shelvey and Maxi are on the bench and are superior players?

Poulsen and Jovanovic? When both Shelvey and Maxi are on the bench and are superior players?

Proper proper terrible side that. I'm disappointed to say the least.

Well, 8 of the team involved in the 1-0 loss against Wolves were involved in the 4-0 demolition of Real Madrid at Anfield...
I keep hearing this but I was actually watching that game again the other day. The missing 3 players are:

Arbeloa: Mr consistent, very solid player. Replaced by Johnson.
Alonso: Created virtually everything. World class midfielder. Replaced by Lucas (since mereiles has been our right winger lately, **** knows why).
Masch: Stopped virtually everything. World class midfielder. Replaced by Poulsen.

Without those 3, or mainly just the latter 2, it's easy to see why the team is nowhere near as good.

'Hodgson is a ****. Playing Meireles at Right midfielder, what a ******.
Hodgson Out, King Kenny in!!'

**Hodgson Leaves, King Kenny joins**

'Kenny Dalglish starts Raul Meireles on the right hand side vs Blackpool in his first Premier League game in charge'....

Last edited:
Reina
Kelly Skrtel Agger Johnson

Lucas Poulsen

Kuyt Meireles Jovanovic

Torres

or

Reina

Meireles Lucas Poulsen

Kuyt Torres Jovanovic

Last edited:

'Kenny Dalglish starts Raul Meireles on the right hand side vs Blackpool in his first Premier League game in charge'....

Yeah, because that was the only reason why he left oO)

Gerrard is out, doesn't leave KK to many options in midfield.

Yeah, because that was the only reason why he left oO)

Gerrard is out, doesn't leave KK to many options in midfield.

Considering he has an in form right winger in Maxi on the bench, still makes no sense to play your best central midfielder (after Gerrard) on the right wing. He also has Babel available, so it's not as if he's short.

Also, never said it was the only reason but every Liverpool fan stated that Hodgson was a **** for doing it, and 'wasn't tactically good enough for a club like Liverpool'. Seems King Kenny isn't either.

Reina

Lucas Poulsen

Kuyt Meireles Jovanovic

Torres

or

Reina

Meireles Lucas Poulsen

Kuyt Torres Jovanovic

Reckon it will be:

Reina
Johnson-Skrtel-Agger-Kelly
Lucas-Poulsen
Kuyt-Meireles-Jovanovic
Torres​

Last edited:
I can see in the future :p, I see Liverpool giving blackpool a telling off lol :)

going with 4-0 liverpool

Considering he has an in form right winger in Maxi on the bench, still makes no sense to play your best central midfielder (after Gerrard) on the right wing. He also has Babel available, so it's not as if he's short.

If he is playing on the right, it is slightly confusing.

Also, never said it was the only reason but every Liverpool fan stated that Hodgson was a **** for doing it, and 'wasn't tactically good enough for a club like Liverpool'. Seems King Kenny isn't either.

Or or or or orrrr... We could wait and see how the 11 set up when kick off arrives? Who's to say Meireles isn't playing just behind torres.

:S

Status
Not open for further replies.