Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, never said it was the only reason but every Liverpool fan stated that Hodgson was a **** for doing it, and 'wasn't tactically good enough for a club like Liverpool'. Seems King Kenny isn't either.

What the ****? Dalglish is totally different tactically to Hodgson, hence the inclusion of Dan Agger. Our defensive line is higher than under Hodgson enabling us to move into the midfield without playing a 60 yard hoof, hoping that someone can pick up on it. Nobody said he was not tactically good enough, more, his tactics did not suit Liverpool. If Meireles is in fact playing on the right, then it is a bad decision (in my opinion) although to compare it to anything that happened under Hodgson is ludicrous..

Unless you're just trolling?

Team is:

Reina
Kelly - Agger - Skrtel - Wilson
Johnson - Meireles - Lucas - Maxi
Kuyt - Torres

:) from the LFC Transfer speculation page on FB and they have been right on every team this year so far :)

Bull. Kelly Skrtel Agger Johnson
Poulsen Merieles Lucas
Jovanovic Torres Kuyt

we mite be playing 3-5-2 formation thats what some are saying on rawk

Blackpool 1-3 Liverpool - Grandin : Meireles, Maxi, Torres

Last edited:
we mite be playing 3-5-2 formation thats what some are saying on rawk

Reina
Kelly-Skrtel-Agger
Meireles-Poulsen-Lucas
Johnson-----------------------Jovanovic
Kuyt-Torres​
?

Team selection is certainly intriguing.

Poulsen and Jovanovic? Have they ever participated in an interesting match?

C'mon Blackpool, make it worth watching.

Some very interesting possibilities for the formation. First thought I had when I saw it was a 4-3-3, toi be honest, Meireles playing wide never crossed my mind, seeing as we are playing Jovanovic and Kuyt as well... I would hope for this lineup:

Reina
Johnson - Skrtel - Agger - Kelly
Poulsen
Lucas - Meireles
Kuyt --------------------------------- Jovanovic
Torres​

At least thats what I'd do on FM with those 11 ;)

My money's on:

Reina
Johnson-Skrtel-Agger-Kelly
Poulsen-Lucas/Meireles
Kuyt-Lucas/Meireles-Jovanovic
Torres
I reckon it's about time we saw what Lucas can do in a more advanced position
And btw, anyone got a stream?​

Some very interesting possibilities for the formation. First thought I had when I saw it was a 4-3-3, toi be honest, Meireles playing wide never crossed my mind, seeing as we are playing Jovanovic and Kuyt as well... I would hope for this lineup:

Never crossed mine either until DMF stated that was where he was playing, not sure where he got that from?

Lucas at wide left????he is a very good defensive mid why take him away from that? because no offence poulsen is bordering pathetic

My money's on:

Reina
Johnson-Skrtel-Agger-Kelly
Poulsen-Lucas/Meireles
Kuyt-Lucas/Meireles-Jovanovic
Torres
I reckon it's about time we saw what Lucas can do in a more advanced position
And btw, anyone got a stream?​

That's what I'd go for, with Meireles in the more advanced position though :)

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Lucas at wide left????he is a very good defensive mid why take him away from that? because no offence poulsen is bordering pathetic

Where did you get that from?

Hmm think I'll opt for a 4-3-3 then...

Reina
Johnson - Skrtel - Agger - Kelly
Poulsen
Lucas - Meireles
Kuyt - Torres - Jovanovic​

PS. Highest quality stream available --> sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/99115

Never crossed mine either until DMF stated that was where he was playing, not sure where he got that from?

Hmm, maybe he's just hoping for the worst :p

Sorry, but where are you hearing/seeing that Lucas is playing wide left? It seemed like people are failing to realise that we don't HAVE to play anyone out wide, and if we do, then that's why we have Jovanovic and Kuyt playing!

I think like this....
Reina
Johnson Skrtel Kelly Agger
Lucas Poulsen
Kuyt Meireles Jovanovic

Torres

Hmm, maybe he's just hoping for the worst :p

Sorry, but where are you hearing/seeing that Lucas is playing wide left? It seemed like people are failing to realise that we don't HAVE to play anyone out wide, and if we do, then that's why we have Jovanovic and Kuyt playing!

It seems people are just coming in here to post ridiculous statements about our team selection, since Kenny has been in charge, everyone has been trying to compare the situation with Hodgson when the simple fact is Kenny isn't stupid enough to make the mistakes Hodgson did.

I think like this....
Reina
Johnson Skrtel Kelly Agger
Lucas Poulsen
Kuyt Meireles Jovanovic

Torres

Hmm, hadnt thought of the possibility of Agger playing on the left. Would be surprising though.

No as Kelly is a natural CB and is adequat playing at RB but he dont really play LB and ive seen numerous times Agger playing on the left....

No as Kelly is a natural CB and is adequat playing at RB but he dont really play LB and ive seen numerous times Agger playing on the left....

Kelly and Agger are both competant at left-back. Wouldn't mind either playing there tbh.

Also want to point out, vs Man Utd, on the team screen, Meireles was on the right, even though he didn't play there, if any thing, Lucas was out the left, but not as his main role, ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.