Blackpool v Manchester United

Even if we do lose this game, you realise we'll still be 2 points clear of you with ANOTHER game in hand right?

Remember Aston Villa this season?

That's different, Burnley were just promoted and given little chance. Same as now.

Meh, I'd be happy with it finishing 2-2 :D

If Ferguson plays it risky with the young boys up front (Bebe/Chich) it might pay off

"Blackpool have produced a wonderful 45 here and totally deserve their 2-0 lead. Sir Alex Ferguson won't just get the hairdryer out - this is a job for the full range of household appliances." - BBC

So true. Wonder if Blackpool have sound proofed dressing rooms, I have images of the whole Blackpool squad with glasses to the wall having a listen.
mate their walls will be vibrating from the booming of SAF's voice, but blackpool have been quality. if we have to lose to a side in the prem would prefer it to be them

Even if we do lose this game, you realise we'll still be 2 points clear of you with ANOTHER game in hand right?

Remember Aston Villa this season?

Even if United lose i still think they win the title. But it's always nice to see United lose. Aston Villa? Ye...1 goal and then park the bus. Lucky for you, Blackpool haven't parked, just yet ;)

Yes..the Bacon face is SAF. Some people call him that because his face is so often completly RED.

Last edited:
That's different, Burnley were just promoted and given little chance. Same as now.

Meh, I'd be happy with it finishing 2-2 :D

It's not different. We were 2 goals down then, we are 2 goals down now. We are capable of pulling it back in 45 minutes, maybe even more and getting the win although it looks VERY unlikely.

they wont park the bus either so this could go two ways imo:

1) we fail to pick our game up and get mauled 4-0

2) we do pick our game and start hurting them in an open game and stand a decent chance of turning it around

they wont park the bus either so this could go two ways imo:

1) we fail to pick our game up and get mauled 4-0

2) we do pick our game and start hurting them in an open game and stand a decent chance of turning it around

Blackpool have been absolutely superb, but for all their endeavour and dangerous football, I am so disappointed to concede both goals from corners. It's about time Sir Al realised the Rooney on the left does not work. I expect much improvement in the second half, but I can't see us rescuing this one the way Blackpool are playing. They want it more

dont count your chickens yet as i still believe Utd will get a point from this. But this is the reason why i believe this season will be won by one of the lowest points total in PL history.

Adam's playing well, really dictates the games speed and Campbell looks a threat. Grandin also looks good.

Looking more lively so far, but that's not hard when it was like a morgue had been let loose in the first half.

Lovely pass from Adam to Varney, took out by a shoulder barge. End to end stuff.

BLackpool are demonstrating what football should be about, thier entire wage bill isnt too much different to wayne rooneys

Even if United lose i still think they win the title. But it's always nice to see United lose. Aston Villa? Ye...1 goal and then park the bus. Lucky for you, Blackpool haven't parked, just yet ;)

Yes..the Bacon face is SAF. Some people call him that because his face is so often completly RED.

Still a ******* awful insult though mate :p

Expect a Blackpool player to post a picture of Walton in a ManU shirt on Twitter after the match.

Nani has been ridiculously poor today. We've looked brighter in the second half but nothing special..

Need a goal soonish if we want all 3 points from this!