Blackpool v Manchester United

Could this be United's first defeat of the season? I sincerely hope so, but it isn't over yet. Come on Blackpool!

Listening to the match on TalkSport while playing FM. Does Collymore ever shut up about Twitter? ffs :mad:

If United pull one back I think they'll go onto draw/win, it's just the way United do things really.

However if they go 3-0 down I reckon it's game over man.

I must say, I really can't see United pulling this back. In fact if they do, I will post a picture of myself naked and show it on the forums :p.

Anyway, Blackpool looking good apparently, and very nice to see that I might get quite a lot of money back from the bookies tonight, all the more for me I say.

Can't say I'm watching it though, watching the Ipswich game atm, but come on Blackpool :wub:

I must say, I really can't see United pulling this back. In fact if they do, I will post a picture of myself naked and show it on the forums :p.

Anyway, Blackpool looking good apparently, and very nice to see that I might get quite a lot of money back from the bookies tonight, all the more for me I say.

Can't say I'm watching it though, watching the Ipswich game atm, but come on Blackpool :wub:

Game on now. Pace in the attack and Blackpool are looking very tired right now.

TheGraiseleyWolf is currently regretting making outlandish naked related claims :p

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

TheGraiseleyWolf is currently regretting making outlandish naked related claims :p

- With how slow the site is, I'm sure DJ Campbell will have a hat-trick and I'll look a fool when this is posted.

Your gonna have to :p

2-2 GET IN THERE UNITED!!!

a) Should know better to write United off, especially this season. ^^)
b) I'm glad I don't make these outlandish self naked picture related promises on this forum.

What a turnaround. Didn't expect. Haven't felt this happy for quite some time this season.

I'd be happy to take a point after going two down.

**** off Harewood, ****.
Cant beat a ******* 5ft defender so he elbows him in the head, great decision in not giving us a free kick aswell ref.