Blackpool v Manchester United

I can taste the tears of 10 million bandwagonners. This is glorious.
didnt they beat you?

everytime i tell myself im being harsh on gibson, he reminds me why i hate him, well play from blackpool though

This is ridiculous. Beyond a joke, I'd rather be doing the coursework i've put off to watch this game than watch United play so ****. WHY? HOW? Fergie sort them ******* out.

wouldnt count utd out just yet

remember at villa park ?

They can't be in a hurry to get back to the dressing room. Awful performance so far, two corners, and Blackpool thoroughly deserve their lead. Nani should be having a field day down the right since as far as I know John-Baptiste has played very little this season, and is a natural CB. Performance has lacked desire, determination and any sort of creativity so far.

Not Surprised tbh..

Underestimate Blackpool at your own Mercy.. (6)

I was considering putting a tenner on Blackpool to win - would've got me 75 quid. ****.

Hahaaha!!! I enjoy this game so much!!!!! Sink them holloway!!! Show BaconFace what reality is!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully Blackpool can hold the lead in the second half! :DDD if they can...this will be an very nice day ;)

Take a bow son, take a bow.

Lets see how it ends, but it is definetely surprising to say the least.

Hahaaha!!! I enjoy this game so much!!!!! Sink them holloway!!! Show BaconFace what reality is!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully Blackpool can hold the lead in the second half! :DDD if they can...this will be an very nice day ;)

Who the **** is bacon face? Is that even an adjective?

I sincerely hope Fergie tears those lazy bastards a new one. And get Giggs on.

It's almost 5 in the morning here and I'm awake to watch the game. Brilliant brilliant game from Blackpool and Man Utd was utter ****. Everytime Blackpool has the ball we looks like conceding. And we had provided nothing in front. Gibson as LW? SAF better makes a substitution.

Even if we do lose this game, you realise we'll still be 2 points clear of you with ANOTHER game in hand right?

remember Burnley last year?

Remember Aston Villa this season?

"Blackpool have produced a wonderful 45 here and totally deserve their 2-0 lead. Sir Alex Ferguson won't just get the hairdryer out - this is a job for the full range of household appliances." - BBC

So true. Wonder if Blackpool have sound proofed dressing rooms, I have images of the whole Blackpool squad with glasses to the wall having a listen.

Ian Holloway - The best thing to come out of Bristol :wub: