• Blackpool Win

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Carlo was abit stupid in saying Torres isn't all about goals or whatever he said... Its all Torres is, he will very very rarly get an assist but is one of the best finishers around, he is all about goals thats his game.

I think Carlo was abit stupid in saying Torres isn't all about goals or whatever he said... Its all Torres is, he will very very rarly get an assist but is one of the best finishers around, he is all about goals thats his game.

He's trying to give the lad some confidence, he's not gonna say "He is pure and utter ****, the worst buy ever, 50m down the drain".

I love how Blackpool have brought in Championship rejects, Varney, Puncheon but they still compete

He's trying to give the lad some confidence, he's not gonna say "He is pure and utter ****, the worst buy ever, 50m down the drain".

Well if hes not scoring goals then its not money well spent, Confidence? £150,000, a £50 million price and a chance go play for a "big club" ( as he said) would giveanyone enough confidence.

Well if hes not scoring goals then its not money well spent, Confidence? £150,000, a £50 million price and a chance go play for a "big club" ( as he said) would giveanyone enough confidence.

Actually, it's the other way around. It puts pressure on him - playing for the defending champions, who are currently struggling to get a CL spot, and becoming the record transfer fee in English football, while at the same time incurring the wrath of his former supporters (Granted, they have a valid reason).

//Ninja edit: To sum it up - as much as I would like to have his bank account, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.

Last edited:
Manchester City will do the double and win next week against Chelski.

We did it last year, we can do it now.

Ps. Worst spent 50 million i have seen :D

Manchester City will do the double and win next week against Chelski.

We did it last year, we can do it now.

Ps. Worst spent 50 million i have seen :D
Shevchenko part 2?

Personally I think it's kind of funny as I can imagine the whisper in the background IF Torres flops, 'Chelsea the bane of expensive strikers'

I think Liverpool may have done the best sale in their history 50million for an out of form player job done and even better got a player who is delivering and one looking ready to deliver.

Last edited:
No chance,
Shevchenko was an unproven premiership player,
Torres has clearly proven he can score in the premiership.

He has but he has been in poor form for a while now, and for his price tag he just can't continue that kind of form. I really thought he would score today and would like for him to score as he looks so dejected even when his team mates are celebrating.

He has but he has been in poor form for a while now, and for his price tag he just can't continue that kind of form. I really thought he would score today and would like for him to score as he looks so dejected even when his team mates are celebrating.

as a chelsea fan i believe he will be a huge success.
ever played fifa, and heard the saying " form is temporary and class is permanent" ? ;)
as for him looking dejected i thought he was fine, but maybe it could of been frustration ?

So because we were playing Blackpool you expect him to score?? Absolute noncence, did you not see him when we scored our goals?? He was the first player to jump on Terry and Lampard when they scored. People are reading way too much into this. Torres is not playing for a club that dosent need, expect or rely on him to score goals anymore.

Back