• Blackpool Win

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea penalty - looks a bit harsh to me but meh.

Lampard vs Kingson - Lampard wins.

Blackpool 0-2 Chelsea.

Kingson coming off injured now too to rub salt in the wounds.

Super Franky Lamparddddddddddd!

3-0

Well..to be honest, it was a clear penalty. He got the ball after he had tackled Kalou.

Blackpool 0-3 Chelsea - Lampard

Lampard again, great through ball from Kalou and he just slotted into the far corner.

Game over.

Lost interest now, Chelsea will win this, shame though seeing as Blackpool have played the better football

Kalou seems to have made the difference since he came in.

Looks like another goalless game for Torres

Really enjoyed watching this game. Really wanted Blackpool to get another goal at the end.

Still dont have to change my sig, thanks Torres :D

John Terry's miss at the end could have been comical. God i'd hate to see Blackpool go down, fantastic manager, fantastic fans.. and an amazing team spirit.

John Terry's miss at the end could have been comical. God i'd hate to see Blackpool go down, fantastic manager, fantastic fans.. and an amazing team spirit.
Agree with everything you just said. Blackpool are a great side really hope they stay up

looks like i got my scoreline prediction right. Good win at a very tough place and proberly only just deserved. Kalou livend things up hugely when he came on and we proberly would have struggled alot more if he never came on. Torres was quiet today but then again the service from midfield was pretty **** poor most times and Torres was just chasing lost causes.

All in all great win and puts us 3points ahead of Spurs with a superior goal difference and still 10games left to play.

Looks like another goalless game for Torres

Im not worrying too much yet. Correct me if im wrong but didnt it take Thierry Henry 14 games to score his first goal for Arsenal? and look how many goals he ended up scoring ;)

good win tonight Chelsea are starting to look better :)

i must be the only person who doesn't care for blackpool, and couldn't give a flying **** if they went down.

i must be the only person who doesn't care for blackpool, and couldn't give a flying **** if they went down.

No i dont care for them either.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

I forgot to mention how **** poor Bosingwa was especially in the last 5 minutes!!!

Hate the wally with a brolly such an idiot.

Back