Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Blasphemy! A wee club in the north-east threaten sir Alex Ferguson's dominance!

Reaction score
Well, I personally liked it, and was looking forward to it continuing, but good on you for writing a novel.

Reaction score
Well, I personally liked it, and was looking forward to it continuing, but good on you for writing a novel.
Thank you and sorry for letting you down, I just felt it wasn't getting sufficient interest to keep devoting as much time. I'm not closing it and may consider reviving it at some point if people around feel it's a good story worth going on although can't afford splitting my attention when occupied with another, much more complex project related to writing.

Reaction score
Is there any way you could upload the save now? I'd love to try and make Blackpool into a premier league winner in that story, with Blackburn only losing once in a season.

Reaction score
Read it up to here, loved the season past because Newcastle lost and they seemed to win everything ever and I dig the underdogs winning.

Reaction score
Read it up to here, loved the season past because Newcastle lost and they seemed to win everything ever and I dig the underdogs winning.
Thanks, mate. I was rather busy with work in the autumn but since I'm now set for a break I might revive the story once FM14 comes out - as long as I have the free time. ?

Last edited: