Blasphemy! A wee club in the north-east threaten sir Alex Ferguson's dominance!

Well, I personally liked it, and was looking forward to it continuing, but good on you for writing a novel.

Well, I personally liked it, and was looking forward to it continuing, but good on you for writing a novel.

Thank you and sorry for letting you down, I just felt it wasn't getting sufficient interest to keep devoting as much time. I'm not closing it and may consider reviving it at some point if people around feel it's a good story worth going on although can't afford splitting my attention when occupied with another, much more complex project related to writing.

Is there any way you could upload the save now? I'd love to try and make Blackpool into a premier league winner in that story, with Blackburn only losing once in a season.

Read it up to here, loved the season past because Newcastle lost and they seemed to win everything ever and I dig the underdogs winning.

Read it up to here, loved the season past because Newcastle lost and they seemed to win everything ever and I dig the underdogs winning.

Thanks, mate. I was rather busy with work in the autumn but since I'm now set for a break I might revive the story once FM14 comes out - as long as I have the free time. ?

Last edited: