View attachment 298042

View attachment 298041

View attachment 298040

View attachment 298038

Now far as i'm aware its just plug n play

no oi's

Recommendations for the use of tactical field dimensions: MEDIUM (102x65);

Instructions for opponents: NONE

; Match And General Training l: according to the predictions and the trend of the game; Changes in case of expulsion: remove one of the side points and rearrange the other two symmetrically or remove one of the CC if necessary; Preparation pregame: Only tactics at best pre-season (NO REST), defensive movements in half during the season (REST ONLY POST-GAME). Workouts Pre-season (always VERY HIGH): 1 week fitness, one tactic, one team harmony, then start again with the same cycle for another three weeks, a total of 6 weeks of preparation (if you can change the start dates withdrawal); A season: every week to change the area rolling (Balanced, Fitness, tactics, Defense, Attack, Ball Control, Fellowship) putting ALTO if you play every 7 days, or if any MIDDLE 3.

Recommendations on the quality of the players for all players to move high values ​​(AT LEAST 12) in: Speed, Acceleration, Strength, Endurance, Team Play, Decisions, Commitment Intuition and passes

Goal Keeper : Courage, Position, Agility, Balance, Elevation, Reflections, One vs one, Outputs.

CENTRAL DEFENDERS: Concentration (14), Position, marking (14), Contrasts, Elevation, Heading.

Full Backs: Concentration (14), Position, Marking, Contrasts, Cross.

Mids: Determination (14), Contrasts (14), Marking, Aggression, Courage, Elevation, Coup head. Seedorf: Determination, Contrasts, Marking, Aggression, Courage, Ball Control, Technique, No ball.

Strikers: Creativity, Fantasy, No ball, Agility, Balance, Dribbling, Finalizing (14) Killer Instinct (14), Ball Control, technical, Elevation, Heading.

The outer tips must also have high values ​​in Cross and must be a left-handed to left and a right ... right.

In case of being down to 10 men take a striker off
copied from Google translate

Here is a player filters, i put language to the the proper language so i could get it spot on here it is

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1o1o0p

Last edited:
These are my resluts from Arsenal game. Man utd were i lost had to play outfiled player in goal all my goalkeepers wer injured :(

+ not using it from start of season
View attachment 298032

Crag, out of so many tactic you used. Which one seems to be defensively most stable and most fun to watch in terms of scoring?

I played with Arsenal, won 4 times league but never gone far in champions league. Then got sacked.

Now playing with very low division Hayes (used to live near there) and try something new...

In the central striker attributes (TIPS) what is Killer Instinct (14) in english and what attribute is fantasy

thank you

Last edited:
Crag, out of so many tactic you used. Which one seems to be defensively most stable and most fun to watch in terms of scoring?

I played with Arsenal, won 4 times league but never gone far in champions league. Then got sacked.

Now playing with very low division Hayes (used to live near there) and try something new...
This is best defensively most stable, i did a little test with default Rotherham squad was 2nd with 6 in.

In the central striker attributes (TIPS) what is Killer Instinct (14) in english and what attribute is fantasy

thank you
Composure. I think fantasy is flair

Crag, can you separate the players attributes on the OP, thx....

I cant download the tactic...can you put it with mediafire ? Plz !
Thanks !

crags, the original tactic was 1.3 which i downloaded. now i see you posted 0.2 with different roles and instructions.

have you tweaked it and found it working better than the orginal?

thanks

crags, the original tactic was 1.3 which i downloaded. now i see you posted 0.2 with different roles and instructions.

have you tweaked it and found it working better than the orginal?

thanks

Opps your right. you using right one, I put wrong file up. Right version up now!

This has been insane at the back for me, most consistent tactic i've seen so far just constant 3-0 scorelines!

Finished the league undefeated, won alkl except one which was a draw, lost unluckily in the final of the cup and now the europa league final!

Status
Not open for further replies.