Blue Square North/South to Champions League

In on this as Droylsden

1wiZq.png

WaZqg.png

just put in any random d.o.b

aCvfJ.png

will get underway properly later tonight ot tomorrow.

hey i created my own local team and put them into the league lower that blue square north/south and just got promoted there in my first season.
i didnt cheat either, i let the computer fill the team with free agents. also my team is only amateur!! that wud make it harder too!! i need to turn professional!!ha
would i be able to partake in this??

nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the game crashed straight after i best nuneaton 1-0 in the play off final :'( now have to play it again :(

Team: Alfreton Town
Season: 2010/11
League: Blue Square north
Final Position: 3rd (lost in play-off final to telford:( )
Cups: Fa cup 3rd qualifying round/ fa trophy 1st round
Average Attendance:355 (not realistic -_-)
Biggest Win: 6-2 vs worksop (fa cup)
Biggest Defeat: 4-2 vs workington (BSN)
Top Goalscorer: Terry Dixon (15)
Most Assists: Callum wilson (8)
Highest Average Rating: Kyle Storer 7.18
Fans Player of the Year: Kyle Storer

Screenshots.
Final League Table
Season Transfers
Season Best XI

Team: Dartford
Season: 2011/2012 (2nd season)
League: Blue Square Bet Premier
Final Position: 4th (Promotion)
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy Second Round
Average Attendance: 1510 (+430 from last year)
Biggest Win: 4-0 vs. Cambridge
Biggest Defeat: 4-0 @ Grimsby
Top Goalscorer: Micah Evans 23 goals in 30 appearances (20 goals in 26 appearances for league)
Most Assists: Ian Craney 14 assists in 39 games (13 assists in 35 appearances for league)
Highest Average Rating: Julius Gombala 7.27 for 41 games, Luke Adams and Chris Lane (7.40 highest on team in just 1 game)
Fans Player of the Year: Jack Holland

Last edited:
Getting bored of my current game and as the new patch ain't out just yet I'll have a go as Stafford.

View attachment 130221

View attachment 130222

In debt and a chairman who's "enjoying life at the club" rather than "loves the club" come on takeover! Fingers crossed. Plus they're the most local team to me.

Last edited:
I've got chelmsford to league 2 3rd season, i don't play like every day though. Can i accept your challenge?

I didn't see the thread before, but I'm currently managing Wrexham who started in BSP, only at January first season but I'll be following your progress guys :)

So far in 4th season, am in 5th Round of FA Cup, 1st in League 2 and got to the South Final of the JPT. Very pleased with this considering they expected me to come last in League 2 and only get to the first round of the FA Cup!!!

i want in too as Boston United...

...but i dont know how to upload the pics :(

Last edited:
Alt+f9 to screenshot and then in the reply box on here select the paperclip and then choose files to upload

Team: Basingstoke FC
Season: 2013/2014
League: League 2
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Cup (5th Round), League Cup (2nd Round), JPT (South Final)
Average Attendance: 3707
Biggest Win: 4-0 v shrewsbury
Biggest Defeat: 0-3 v nottingham forest
Top Goalscorer: Akwasi Asante (14)
Most Assists: Toni Silva (16)
Highest Average Rating: Ibrahim Shikanda (7.11 - 47 apps); Porya Ahmadi (7.95 - 4 apps)
Fans Player of the Year:Ibrahim Shikanda

Last edited:
I'll take Havant if they're still available. I'll post the screenshots as soon as I can, need to format before I can play.

Been following this thread, inspired me to start one of my own, even though last time I did this I quit as it was too hard!

Been following this thread, inspired me to start one of my own, even though last time I did this I quit as it was too hard!

It's all about finding players who are equal or a little better than the league you are playing in. I think most of us who are doing it are use to playing with lower league teams so that is why most of us are having success.