Blue Square North/South to Champions League

It's all about finding players who are equal or a little better than the league you are playing in. I think most of us who are doing it are use to playing with lower league teams so that is why most of us are having success.

Yeah I've just started as Northwich Victoria who are in the league below BSN/S, first thing I did was tie all my players down to full-time contracts.

Just requested for a feeder club too and signed Jerome Wright from FC United for £4K

Yeah I've just started as Northwich Victoria who are in the league below BSN/S, first thing I did was tie all my players down to full-time contracts.

Just requested for a feeder club too and signed Jerome Wright from FC United for £4K

You mean you signed all new guys? The team is probably not that good to start with and you probably can find like 6 or 7 guys better as FA's

You mean you signed all new guys? The team is probably not that good to start with and you probably can find like 6 or 7 guys better as FA's

Well I've signed about 5 players or so, but all the squad now are on full-time contracts.

i want to start with Vauxhall but i dont know how to post screenshots

Guys just some advise for people in the BSP sign Lionel Zoko, utter beast.

probably ebesfleet but i think they are already taken

Just won the bs north with stafford and then my game crashed :'(

Oh man gotta replay the last 3 games of the season now oO)

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Managed to just scrape 5th and won the play offs, would have prefered my original league win but ah well

Last edited:
kl i will go ebssfleet but nt enteringer the challenge was just wanting to no

is it too late to join?

EDIT: im doing this challenge with Corby.. screenies up soon as i stick fm on :)

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

hmmm i tried to PRT Screen on my game.. and it keeps coming up with what i have beneath it? like the desktop? how do i stop this from happening :s

Last edited:
Did the screenshots but forgot this bit. Oops.

Team: Stafford Rangers
Season: 2010/11
League: Blue Square North
Final Position: 5th (Promotion through Play-offs, beat Nuneaton 3-1 in final)
Cups: FA Cup Fourth Round Qualifying, FA Trophy 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 685
Biggest Win: 4-1 vs Blyth Spartans
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 vs. Vauxhall (Shocking I was at home too)
Top Goalscorer: Levi Reid - 15
Most Assists: Levi Reid - 10
Highest Average Rating: Levi Reid - 7.13
Fans Player of the Year: Levi Reid

View attachment 131270

View attachment 131271

View attachment 131272

Hi, I'm using Weston Super Mare from Blue Square Bet South. Wish me luck~