**** i hate being a noob i only choose england because i thought the game would load alot faster and now i have to start again to get good players :( im 8th in the league with 2 games in hand and in 3rd round FA Cup with torquay united:(

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

I started a league with Kings Lynn, the team was obismal, no way would i have avoided a relegation scrapfight without some of these free signings (Bare in mind I loaded all players from England) :

Marvin Robinson - ST - Free
***** Topp - ST - Bradford (£0)
Michael Byrne - AML - Free
Andrew Wright - DMC - Scunthorpe (£0)
Sagi Burton - DC - Free
Mark Williams - DRC - Free
Alan Rogers - DL - Free
Wayne Graves - MRC - Free ******

how come ive searched every one of them and none have shown up:S

I signed Nick Throrogood (CB) and Peter Corvino (CM) on a free transfer and they are a beast with Throrogood making last minute tackles and Corvino doing class passes

the norweigan and dutch players are the ones ya want
cos they will come to every club in these leagues
thers sum class players
eg
Andreas Vatvedt - DRLC - 18 - Free
Jonny Mikael Gallefoss - ~29 - quality
Karstensen - DRLC - Free
Andre Kemper - ~31 - AMFC - qual
Mohamed Benyachou - DRC MRC DM - 28 - qual

us fm genie scout too
you'll find some gold

Marian Bellak (Need to load Slovakian players) He will come to any BSN/S/P team, got him for Rushden and he scored 33 goals and got signing of the season :) Still useful in league 1.

Try to get kieran Agard from Everton and magnus Eikrem from man United on loan, as they often get released in second season

Also Vaclev Kadlec can be gotten for free second season :D

Last edited:
B

i started in bss with newport county. 1st season i won the league.. signed martin deanov hes a 28 yr old striker class scored 30 goals.. also reis ashraf scored many goals... anthony haynes is a gd player to get hes a AMR.. then in bsp first season in there i won the confrence league cup an won the bsp. got promotion to coca cola league 2 within 2 seasons 2 years succesivly.. startin my new season in the actual league lookin 4ward to it can see its gonna be 1 **** of a bumpy ride lol.. Joey Courtney good player. umm Joe Sagar goalkeeper. martyn giles who plays for newport is gd so keep him if u go.. vincent fernandez is a gd defender also simon dunne.. note to get good players open the irish league an the welsh league.. ignjatovic is a gd mc. and so is paul fowler for carmarthen town i signed him offered £0 for him got him now hes the heart of my midfield scores an sets up alot of goals.. thought this mite help u all in need

I started a season with AFC Wimbledon and i managed to get Billy Gibson from watford amazing AM/L or R

And i highly recomend Ben Hunter on a free transfer best stricker in the league by far!

if you have not upated to the 9.03 version and keep it to defult charltons chris dickson is a quility sighning

There is a set asking price of 45k but you can get him for free

He will only consider a blue square premier side or better
He will ask for around 1.8k - 2k per week but he will accept £975 per week

he would be 1 of if not the best player in your team

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

if you have not upated to the 9.03 version and keep it to defult charltons chris dickson is a quility sighning

There is a set asking price of 45k but you can get him for free

He will only consider a blue square premier side or better
He will ask for around 1.8k - 2k per week but he will accept £975 per week

he would be 1 of if not the best player in your team

matty collins from swansea £0
moses ashikodi free (need 9.30 update)
chris dickson from charlton £0 (bs premier only)
Michael Bostwick from stevenage £0

Adrian leger from fulham loan
Nather woolfe from bolton loan

all very good players for blue square prem

by the time you get to 2009/2010 season fm automatically adds some youngsters pedro mcintosh a 17 year old striker is superb his Potential Ability (PA) is 198 which is better than ballotelli's and messi's, problem is he costs a bomb. i currently have an finnish midfielder called Janne Taivassalo his potential is to be the best midfielder on the game (PA=189) he cost me nothing and he only wants about £500-a-week a great player!

these are called regens

wesley ngo baheng, signed in BSP (second season), will ask for high wages but check his stats he is quality plays forward.

omg buy mosa from reunion, free kicks 16!!! I play ***** robert and mosa both from reunion

Hi, new member here, but I always love playing low teams, as it allows me to find awesome free players and watch them perform amazingly.

Firstly, these players are the ones I've found, but please note, some may only go to top teams or even BSP. As I normally play as Oxford, some may only go to then, but I've tried finding players for Mid-Table South/North.

All following players were FREE on my games. All Approached, not bought for £0. All these were signed without any additional leagues being added. All just Large Default Database. Just England.

Blue Square Premiership, might get for North/South
1. Seyfo Soley (DM/DC/MC) - Top Heading, Jumping etc, great corner scorer. Amazing stats. So good can play in Championship or even Premiership!

2. Celestine Babayaro (DL) - Well, sure you've heard of him! Quality leftback.

3. Hazar Can - (MC) - Decent stated player, more of a link up than full out assister.

4. Marvin Andrews (DC) - Best DC I've ever had, with Oxford. Apps: 41, Goals: 12, Assists: 4. 7.23 Average Rating. Might get lucky with Blue South/North.

5. Jean-Dominique Ciavaldini (DC) - Cracking DC, another French classic. Average 6.81.

5. Raycho Raev (AMC/MC) - Decent player, much more a striker than an AMC; Apps: 41, Goals:7, Assists: 14, Average Rating: 6.81

6. Henk Vos (Striker) - 40 Years of age, but cracking player. Apps: 41, Goals: 18, Assits: 4.

7. Ivan Rosado (Striker) - 34 Years, but with Vos he was immense. Apps: 42, Goals: 17, Assists: 19. Amazing assister.

8. Rachid Belabed (DM/MC) - Immense DM and makeshift MC, good passing, heading and tackling, but poor marking, so might be a problem. Apps: 39, Goals: 5, Assists: 6

Mid-Table Blue North/South Players

Have not found many greats, would need to spend more time.

1.Benjamin Mulamheic (MC) Already mentioned, but he has better striker stats than MC. If he had more than 2 heading he score a fair few headers with 16 jumping.

2. David De Le Oliva (MR/WBR/DR) - Crossing and passing all decent, 13 pace/acc.

3. Thomas Pedersen (ML/MR/FC) - Surprising positions, can do either well, has decent crossing. But probabably better at Forward (Although he is only Accomplished). As he has higher Finishing, Composure and Anticipation.

4. Radoslav Vasilev (Striker) - Loaned from Reading, decent alround striker. 17 years.

i signed michael nardiello to basingstoke top scorer aswell as wayne graves

Jason Banton,16 years old-finishing 17-composure 16- pace 20-accelaration-20
usually gets 5/6 one on ones a match and almost always buries them.May have to load all players from England on 9.3 though.Also set him as a target man and to run onto the ball,as well as setting your other players to try through balls often

sorry guys but I do not see this load players from thing :(

dammit it should be more clear, im quite new to the game so when im setting it up im thinkin....i just want to manage english teams so i only picked the english leagues....

is there any way i can amend this now? i really dont want to start again, ive spent 5 hours sorting this team out!!! but iv only played 2 matchs haha

What do you looking at for that first 5 hours ? :D

I started as chelmsford and i have just finished my 1st season. I won the BSS finishing on 92 points scoring 108 goals.
I signed 2 old yet awesome brazilian strikers, tulio (40) and Viola (38). i thought they would struggle with fitness or tire but they don't and they score hatfuls of goals from all over the pitch, absolute class. Viola was signed for free from Resende.
Also as previous stated on here players from the reunion league are also class in the BSS eric farro (free), Thierry Goree (gk 1K), franck rabarivany (free), jean-phillippe javary (free), patrick vaz (free), pascal bedrossion (free), Pius N'Diefi (Free).
Other good players on a free are Eduardo Oliveira (Olympique Saumur), Jean-Paul Abola FC Deols), alessandro Cambalhota (Guarantingueta), Antonio Valeso (Alhaurin Torre), Fabrice Mosa (Chaudron).
I hope ur season goes well with some of these players please reply and let me know how they got on playing for u

Hey guys,

Just like to thank all of you for posting on this forum because people like me use them and I must say i have signed most of the reunion players you are all recomending and they are amazing, so thanks for that.

I have question to ask though, I can't seem to find this god of a player called Yanko and i have loaded players from england, france, bulgaria and poland (is this maybe why i can't find him?) I also need another centre back if anyone can help i want him to be a leader aswell with good influence, heading , jumping and determination attributes.

Once again thanks for all your help!

Hey guys again,

I seem to have a problem because i have signed all these foreign players but they all seem to have communiaction problems is there a way i can get them to learn english? I have also given some foreign players english player role models will this help atall???

Also if your after a decent goalscorer don't sign that mosa he isn't all that he scored 1 in 4 games for me and he was getting injured quite a bit... get Puis N'Diefi he will cost you about 3k and hes scored 18 goals in 20 games so far... quality player p,s he does get injured a little bit.