If you're looking at players purely from loading English leagues I've found Alexis Nicolas, Michael Nardiello, Malik Buari and Damien Mozika useful for conference/conference south.
Had the same problem in that I didn't load other countries with my Dover file, so have tried another file so I can compare the two and choose.

Also loaded Bulgarian players and also can't find Yanko, anyone able to help?

Last edited:
george weah junior is immense and pavol suhaj great target man!!

Gk- Mark Cook
LB - Phil Cave
CB - Will Snowdon
CB- Rikki Bains
RB - Gareth Williams
CM- Kris Gate
CM - Alex Francis
RM - Michael McCruden
LM- Robert Dale
ST- Leoandro Scartascini *Sp*
ST - G - Armstrong

Best players to rely on , Blue Sqaure Premier also

Would have to say ***** Topp, you cant go wrong with him :p

I got all these players to come to afc telford and they would also be good singnings for blue square premier. i play with a large database and two countries france and slovenia.

ST: Ashley Grimes: 14k top notch strikers scored 41 goals for me in blue square north season.
Maximo Irrazabal: Free transfer, Great striker stats do change a lot everytime you start a new game.
Fabien Labarbe: Free Transfer, Fast lil striker average all around
Michael Nardiello: Free Transfer, Very strong in the air and pretty decent at shooting aswell.
***** Topp: is great but you can only get him to come right at the end of the season make sure its before the beginning of the next season or he will be gone

You only really need three strikers so take your pick.

Attacking Mifielders Left: Sean Doherty: Free transfer, Creates great assists and scores goals
Patrick Vaz: Free transfer: very quick gets passed his man

Attacking midfielders Right: Yohan Guichard: stats chage a lot every game but is a great young striker. make an offer of 0 for him so you dont have to pay compensation.
Christian Peruchini: i use him as a back up

Midfield centre: Damien Mozika: Free Transfer but can be tough to get great if u can.
Charles Devineau: amazing player free transfer
Alexis Nikolas: free trasnfer also very good ball winning midfielder
Scott Brown: free transfer but very difficult to get

Defenders Centre: Jim Ablancourt: amazing player and very cheap, free transfer
Marko Kramberger: great player free transfer
Elvis Muharemovic: stats change a lot but can also be great
Aurelien Schmitt: great defender.

Defender Right: Rafa Wolfe: 2.5k Very good stats change though every game.
Best right defender you can get is in the Poland National U21's team, Anassta something something, u dont need poland as a country to get him. free transfer, cheap.

Defender Left: Michael Haswell good player free transfer.
Didier Caro Very good player free transfer

Goalkeepers: Ludovic Grondin 2k Brilliant goalkeeper
Thierry Goree 2k Even better than above but older.

Tactically: i play Attacking and rigid. Short passing, zonal marking. everything else default.
Make sure u get your crossers to run towards byline before crossing and cross aim FAR!!

Positions are very simple. 2 ST
AML
AMR
2 CM
2 DC
DR
DL

Sit back watch them destroy everyone in lower leagues

Jake Kean - GK (loan from Blackburn)
Joe Bennett - LB (loan from Middlesbrough)