No no not FCK(Copenhagen) but Brøndby IF, they need some succes xD

@jesaustralia, want a real challenge, try the danish second division, that can be a real pain in the ***

Good job mate - seems very promising - Could you try a team from lower leagues like Rosenborg (Norway) or FC Copenhagen (Denmark) and see how you go in Europe - in addition you could see how you go with Bournemouth.

Cheers

Will do after this Walsall test!

Good job mate - seems very promising - Could you try a team from lower leagues like Rosenborg (Norway) or FC Copenhagen (Denmark) and see how you go in Europe - in addition you could see how you go with Bournemouth.

Cheers

I managed to get into cl with Odds Bk,won against Viktoria Plzen in the playoff. i`m up against Juventus,Porto and Shaktar. Will keep you updated with results

I managed to get into cl with Odds Bk,won against Viktoria Plzen in the playoff. i`m up against Juventus,Porto and Shaktar. Will keep you updated with results

Geez....good luck with that group :p

No no not FCK(Copenhagen) but Brøndby IF, they need some succes xD

@jesaustralia, want a real challenge, try the danish second division, that can be a real pain in the ***

I'm playing with Brondby myself at the moment using Sicilian v5 - I played their as a teenager some odd 25 years ago :) - I walked past Peter Schmeichel several times he's a giant - I shared a bath with their former director Per Bjerregaard lets not go their lol - I played with Thomas Lindrup who later on became a regular 1st team player at the pro level - and the first thing I did when I arrived in Brondby was to score on Karim Zaza - I then did it more than once - I can't believe how fast the time goes :( - So when all that is said if doing a Brondby carreer then do it for several seasons because the material/the players they have currently will not be able to sustain a threat at top level - thats why I chose their rivals instead FC Copenhagen - it will still be a tough challenge in Europe while they should walk all over the danish league - dominating it.

In my Brondby save I loaded up a huge database of players around 140k and I signed lots of semi quality for Free and fairly cheap wages. I can post some pics later on - I'm real proud of some of them lol - we went to the Euro league group stages beating Rosenborg in the process - but my players weren't good enough for EL so got smashed a few times.

Anyway can't wait to hear how you guys go with this one - this tactic - I like its shape alot.

Consider experimenting with a higher tempo and longer passing style for a potential version 2 of it :)

Cheers

Tried this one with a little higher tempo and a little higher passing style and it failed - just letting you know

Cheers

Tried this one with a little higher tempo and a little higher passing style and it failed - just letting you know

Cheers

I can believe it :p It took me a lot of work to get this one working so finely tuned. Changing anything probably throws it all out of whack again.

I'm gonna fire up a Brondby save tonight (H)

@jesaustralia - very nice players you found there, maybe i should make me a Brondby save tomorrow - usual I always make at least one save each year with that club :)

So you were in BIF, around the time of that 2-1 loss to Roma at Stadio Olimpico, watched that one in the telly, was around 11 yo back in 1991, yeah been a fan of Brondby for a long time (H)

Test driving this baby in my barca save - I'm without Messi Neymar Suarez they have been sold and I'm in the process of rebuilding the barca team with kids - I have to say using this tactic shows some very impressive stuff - great balance - attractive football - makes the match engine look like Katherine Mcphee - a real beauty - Your lone striker gets on the end of team moves - he scores from corners as well - The Trequartista as I said not long ago in my own thread is a beast role - he both scores and make genius assists - I have formerly used a Trequartista in the striker position with great success - so its nice to see that he works great in the CAM position as well. Opponents has a real tough time penetrating your defence at the level I'm playing - the highest :) . I do have Laporte - Zouma - Andreas Christensen and Srdjan Babic - all really good defenders allround so maybe that's the case of the opponents problems penetrating - that's what my X-wife used to say :D.

Guys I recommend trying this with a decent team - top team - the better team you choose the better they will play simple as that - I don't think this is for a team that is of much less abilities than the other teams in the league - when that is said - their isn't alot of limits for this tactic - player wise their will be a huge platform for all roles - more than enough players for you to pick from/Buy :)

I can't wait to see alot of result from different people - its gonna be worth your time and while trying this tactic or maybe not even trying, but more like enjoying - so go play with this and show us what you got - Personally I would be real happy to see League tables from Brazil Czech rep Romania Croatia Italy Holland Argentina USA Portugal France San Marino :)

Sorry if white is not included in the colors above - simply impossible to see :)

Cheers