need to restart game?

i guessed i need to restart the game to make this awesome tactics works because it's failed for my current team on current season 2019/2020 :S

Great tactic! 1st season Port Vale (English League 1), media prediction: 16th. Winning the league & Promotion to Championship in 1st year :D

View attachment 135660

My CF Striker (Tom Youngs) - Free Transfer

View attachment 135659

AMR (Enoch Andoh)

View attachment 135658

AML (Sam Kelly)

View attachment 135657

Transfers

View attachment 135656

Beasts!

====

English Champhionship League, media predictino 24th. secured playoffs 3rd place and got promotion to Premier League!

Tom Youngs still beast with 30+ goals!

sorry forgot to take screenshots

====

And now in the Premier League, the good days are over. 12 match running and 19th position. LOL
seems my players can't handle the brutality of Premier League :D

great tactic anyway, nice!

do u have 2 striker tactic with Poacher, mate? Direct passing will be great. i'm verry happy to try it if you have :D

Last edited:
I've pretty much tried every formation on the 1st page on this forum and this tactic is the most consistent so cheers!

If say you've got a CF thats not the best at heading, Would changing the crosses from float have a negative effect on the tactic?

Hey guys, I loaded up a new FM16 save with Arsenal and I used Bluth's 16.3 Tweak for 2 seasons.
I finished 3rd with Arsenal in the 15-16 season, finishing behind Man United by around 10 points. I ended up winning the Champion's League though - I beat Bayern Munich in the final. I also won the League Cup, beating West Ham in the final. I

For the 16-17 season, I upgraded my striker because neither Walcott or Giroud were doing very well for me in Bluth's 16.3 Tweak tactic. I sold them both and then I spent $120M on Lewandowski and he was the key difference.

In the 16-17 season, where, again, I ONLY USED the Bluth 16.3 Tweak. I ended up having an incredible season. I won the UEFA Super Cup, the Club World Cup, Fa Cup, the Champion's League, and I finished the premier league #1, 19 points clear of second (United). I won the league with 5 games to spare.

I didn't use the tactic's OI's though - I had Steve Bould set up OI for me every game.

Here are some screenshots.

View attachment 132773

View attachment 132772

View attachment 132771

If anyone was wondering, my squad here is what I say was my best, and most used, starting XI.

View attachment 132770

Lewandowski topped the goal and assist charts - the mad man!

View attachment 132769

Also, in case you wanted to see, here's my entire schedule (I won the league when I beat Newcastle 2-1 on April 15, 2017.

View attachment 132768

View attachment 132767

Brilliant tactic, the best I've tried for FM16. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I loaded up a new FM16 save with Arsenal and I used Bluth's 16.3 Tweak for 2 seasons.
I finished 3rd with Arsenal in the 15-16 season, finishing behind Man United by around 10 points. I ended up winning the Champion's League though - I beat Bayern Munich in the final. I also won the League Cup, beating West Ham in the final. I

For the 16-17 season, I upgraded my striker because neither Walcott or Giroud were doing very well for me in Bluth's 16.3 Tweak tactic. I sold them both and then I spent $120M on Lewandowski and he was the key difference.

In the 16-17 season, where, again, I ONLY USED the Bluth 16.3 Tweak. I ended up having an incredible season. I won the UEFA Super Cup, the Club World Cup, Fa Cup, the Champion's League, and I finished the premier league #1, 19 points clear of second (United). I won the league with 5 games to spare.

I didn't use the tactic's OI's though - I had Steve Bould set up OI for me every game.

Here are some screenshots.

View attachment 1072562

View attachment 1072563

View attachment 1072564

If anyone was wondering, my squad here is what I say was my best, and most used, starting XI.

View attachment 1072565

Lewandowski topped the goal and assist charts - the mad man!

View attachment 1072566

Also, in case you wanted to see, here's my entire schedule (I won the league when I beat Newcastle 2-1 on April 15, 2017.

View attachment 1072567

View attachment 1072568

Brilliant tactic, the best I've tried for FM16. Thank you.

Impressive work, well done ;) I'm experimenting with different OIs, so maybe Bould can help me...

FM 16 is just the most realistic football manager game. Look at the Liverpool game!!

Dude, that game happened today haha. I couldn't believe it, I was so mad lmao. Liverpool giving me misery in real life and in FM.

I've found this tactic to be pretty hit and miss, in that in one season I managed to win 11 out of 12 games and then went on a run where I won 2 out of 10 with pretty much the same team, good teams, bad teams, all the same.

At times the defending is atrocious and there seems to be serious problems with marking and closing down players when playing against quite defensive teams.

I'm playing as Ipswich and I won the Championship at a storm with this in my first year, second year with much the same squad finished 17th, and next year 14th thanks to a few small additions after changing tactics to something else.

Third year we started off badly and after 8 games were bottom, I switched back to this tactic and we end up finishing 6th and barely lost a game all season, defence was playing well, great counter attacks and passing and deadly crosses going in.

That continued into the new season, was 4th at Christmas, when the tactic fell off the cliff again and we went 10 without a win and just scraped 9th with the problems being literally lack of engagement by my defenders and the new season we started off just as bad.

Getting a little bit frustrated, we either seem to thrash others and nobody can touch us for 10 games, or everyone murders us and we let in 2/3/4 a game,

My keeper and fullbacks are rated at least four stars and are all naturals in their roles and rated as leading players for the premier league and the same for my AML AMC AMR and SC positions, my MCs are rated as being very well suited to the Premier League and my centre backs are mixture of good players (3 stars) and 3.5 star Leading players for Premier League.

I think the Centre backs are not fantastic, but generally if I scout anyone from outside the big four, we have far better DC's than most of the "best of the rest" and our first chocie WBR/WBLAMR/AML/AMC/FC options are up there with the top four

I'm watching you play with some movement of attack or defensive positioning. Which one is better?

Enviado desde mi SM-G928F mediante Tapatalk

Versus

Wich tactic is better? Puskas II or this one? Because i would like to test this one and i am puskas II playing right now..