Good luck with Dortmund...

Thank you, but still Dortmund chewed up my sorry A** 7-1 totally - Reus killed me in the away match with 4 goals. On a side note, that hands me more training time before each leauge match, as my leauge start so far has been a bit so so, with a draw, a loss and a win, but had my share of injuries, especially Elmander was a big miss, after he had scored 8 goals in my first 3 Euro leauge matches.

is there a reason, why the rpm has tight marking but the dlp not. and also left winger has closing down less while the right winger has it set as sometimes. thank you very much

is there a reason, why the rpm has tight marking but the dlp not. and also left winger has closing down less while the right winger has it set as sometimes. thank you very much

For stability. You don't want everyone doing the same thing in FM16 - that worked in past years but not in this one. Variety is the key this year.

Well, we couldn't win the league :p But for a media prediction of 20 and a terrible squad, I'll take 13th as a win. I think I need to test it with a GREAT team next - today was full of bad team testing and it worked, now I want to see if it can dominate. Suggestions besides Madrid or Barca?
View attachment 150803

Yeah, was thinking of trying a Leverkusen save myself..

What is your thought on a 4-3-3 tactic, are they viable?

Yeah, was thinking of trying a Leverkusen save myself..

What is your thought on a 4-3-3 tactic, are they viable?

I haven't found a good 4-3-3 in FM16, definitely not like the previous years. 1 or 2 strikers seems to work best.

Doing fine with Northampton
m6ra5at.png

A nice Cup match:
View attachment 150630

Still waiting for the "magic" to happen
View attachment 150629

But to be fair, i've had a **** load of injuries, still havn't played with strongest line up possible - gonna continue though, just got the tactic fluid 2 matches ago, so that may improve stuff :)

Last edited:
A nice Cup match:
View attachment 1052912

View attachment 1052914

But to be fair, i've had a **** load of injuries, still havn't played with strongest line up possible - gonna continue though, just got the tactic fluid 2 matches ago, so that may improve stuff :)

you should get rid of Elmander - he is wage heavy i'm sure the budget would like that :)

Hows your new promising strikers doing?

A nice Cup match:
View attachment 1052912

View attachment 1052914

It took me longer than usual to get things up to speed with Brondby - hope it starts working for you!

Julian Green and...I don't know, some Gomez, I loaned them in for free :p

Would be great if a real life manager sat down a press conference and answered that question in the exact same way :p

Suarez? Dont know.. got him from Liverpool.. he scored some goals there I dont know