Current playing Internazionale, had some big problems with getting icardi to score and get the best out of berardi. Change CF to AF and Right wing to Inside F. they are destroying the liga now. icardi 25 Games 21 Goal. the first 6 games 1 goal as af. Berardi 21 games 14 goals. thx for the tac!

Nice results - did you change any player instructions, or just the role?

Do you ever change the mentality or does it always stay standard?

View attachment 140378 AEK media pred 4, no transfers
The fixtures:
View attachment 140377 View attachment 140376
the table:
View attachment 140375
tactics used:
View attachment 140374
tweaked version for all away matches(the original is also very good away but i'm 433 with 1DM lover and feel safer in away games with extra DM)
16.3 patch tweak a3way_62F22ECC-CF71-458E-BB0A-A4AD085C4B46

and for all home game original from OP(best tactic this year without doubt for small and big teams pure P&P)
traing:
match prep Def Pos
overall trainning:
tactics until 1st january, fitness from 1st jan until 1st june|)

Just lower the requirements if 15 is premier league level then around 10-11 for complete forward attributes in league 1

Exactly. Key attributes stay the same, you'll just have to lower your target number for each one to match the level of players available. :p

HI, been using your tactic for half a season and it saved me from being relegated. However i dont have players that can fill the roles and because my team is a very very very very low league i cant buy players to fill the positions as they dont want to come my team. Any advice on what i can do?

Last edited:
HI, been using your tactic for half a season and it saved me from being relegated. However i dont have players that can fill the roles and because my team is a very very very very low league i cant buy players to fill the positions as they dont want to come my team. Any advice on what i can do?

Loans, loans, and more loans. And free transfers. :p

i've tried but none that fits the roles are willing to come to my team

i've tried but none that fits the roles are willing to come to my team

They don't have to fit the role, exactly. You can train them for the role. As long as their stats are decent, they should be able to slot into the tactic and work until you move up and can get better players.

Great tactic, I don't get much chance to play at the moment but have reached 20 league games as Sheffield United and won 15 drawn 3 and lost 2. This is without having a dedicated Complete forward and making do. 9 points clear at the top and games lost were first match and then a classic FM game where you have 20+ shots and opposition have 2 and win 1-0. In all my years playing FM/CM I have never found a tactic that can totally eliminate that issue!!!

One query I have is regarding the corner set up, what is suppose to "happen". My players seem to do all sorts of different corners. Is it the outswinger that they should be doing as that seems to have some success. if so any ideas about making sure they do that everytime

Great tactic, I don't get much chance to play at the moment but have reached 20 league games as Sheffield United and won 15 drawn 3 and lost 2. This is without having a dedicated Complete forward and making do. 9 points clear at the top and games lost were first match and then a classic FM game where you have 20+ shots and opposition have 2 and win 1-0. In all my years playing FM/CM I have never found a tactic that can totally eliminate that issue!!!

One query I have is regarding the corner set up, what is suppose to "happen". My players seem to do all sorts of different corners. Is it the outswinger that they should be doing as that seems to have some success. if so any ideas about making sure they do that everytime

I'm not sure if anything is "supposed" to happen. I don't set a single person to take the corners, so different people usually end up taking them throughout the game, and they all do something different. Sometimes I score off a direct header, sometimes a long kick, sometimes the ball just bounces around the 6 yard box and someone will tap it in. I think the variety is what causes so many goals from corners (H)

Thanks for this, I kept reading about a corner set up and wondered if it was similar to previous FM corner set ups like the short corner in FM15 and there was one to the edge of the box in I think FM11

Tactic still going really well just not enough time to spend on FM, maybe the weekend will give me a chance!!