Anyone got any idea for a Complete Forward in English League 1 its the only part of the team that is really in red not green

I think down at that level, you just gotta get someone with the highest finishing and composure that you can find and hope for the best :p

Anyone got any idea for a Complete Forward in English League 1 its the only part of the team that is really in red not green

Just lower the requirements if 15 is premier league level then around 10-11 for complete forward attributes in league 1

Im starting with Leeds now, should I use your tweak or the original one and tweak the CF to AF?

The tweak is not thoroughly tested and I also believe the tweak will be best with top players - on the contrary Gobbluth's tactic the original in this thread has so many comprehensive proves that this tactic can do good with any team - this one is my favourite underdog if I should ever choose one - I'm using it in an online game with my friend and my friend uses it too - we are both highly successful in Brazil.

Don't tweak it - Gobbluth's tactic is perfect by itsself and is the tactic I recommend above all for lesser teams - for big teams you know the thread :)

Cheers mate

The tweak is not thoroughly tested and I also believe the tweak will be best with top players - on the contrary Gobbluth's tactic the original in this thread has so many comprehensive proves that this tactic can do good with any team - this one is my favourite underdog if I should ever choose one - I'm using it in an online game with my friend and my friend uses it too - we are both highly successful in Brazil.

Don't tweak it - Gobbluth's tactic is perfect by itsself and is the tactic I recommend above all for lesser teams - for big teams you know the thread :)

Cheers mate

I understand that mate but the problem is my 3 strikers at Leeds can not play CF XD

I understand that mate but the problem is my 3 strikers at Leeds can not play CF XD

While it would make sense to tweak it to the role your strikers like - it could have a detrimental effect though it would be a marginal difference, but that's all it takes sometimes - I believe many saves with this tactic has been with players that didn't fit the role - so don't change anything and choose the striker you think is best as a striker - Don't overthink it :)

In another tactic I might dissagree with my point above, but becourse this tactic has proven itsself countless of times with morons not fit to rule lol you should go with the same.

cheers

While it would make sense to tweak it to the role your strikers like - it could have a detrimental effect though it would be a marginal difference, but that's all it takes sometimes - I believe many saves with this tactic has been with players that didn't fit the role - so don't change anything and choose the striker you think is best as a striker - Don't overthink it :)

In another tactic I might dissagree with my point above, but becourse this tactic has proven itsself countless of times with morons not fit to rule lol you should go with the same.

cheers

Problem is solved, i bought 2 strikers who can play CF, haha XD

still yet to try this tactic, been using eusebio v3... does the CF score like crazy with this tac?

Cheers, I think i will have to give one player a run in the team and see. I have Billy Sharp who has finishing of 13

Current playing Internazionale, had some big problems with getting icardi to score and get the best out of berardi. Change CF to AF and Right wing to Inside F. they are destroying the liga now. icardi 25 Games 21 Goal. the first 6 games 1 goal as af. Berardi 21 games 14 goals. thx for the tac!