Thanks. Understandable that you wont dont what to make 4-4-2. Do you need a striker with good heading or can you use a striker with poor heading?

Good heading helps a LOT. Benteke has 17 in heading on my save and he scores every single game, at least once it seems :p

Just won community shield, capital one cup, fa cup, premier league and champions league with this tactic. Brilliant Barbosa became topscorer. Second saison Liverpool. Thanks for it!

Can you try Monaco, or tell me what 11 you advice for your tactics?

help!

Anybody else hemorrhaging goals with this tactic? I am free scoring but conceding far too many goals.

Anybody else hemorrhaging goals with this tactic? I am free scoring but conceding far too many goals.

When GobBluthJD gave us this tactic i played for about half a season with Villarreal and i was conceding too many goals!

It has potencial in scoring but for me it´s weak in defense...

But good job anyway...

I've only been using it for a month or so but in 7 games I have conceded 15. I've scored 22 though and only 1 defeat, Drew 2 and won 4

Just conceded another 4 against Valencia, The same Valencia i battered 3-0 a month ago. What am I doing wrong?

Maybe just my luck, Maybe it's Atletico Madrid, This Tactic as awesome as it looks just is not working for me, I am gutted.

Maybe just my luck, Maybe it's Atletico Madrid, This Tactic as awesome as it looks just is not working for me, I am gutted.

I'll try with them, there's no reason it shouldn't work with Atletico, as they're awesome :p

Just won community shield, capital one cup, fa cup, premier league and champions league with this tactic. Brilliant Barbosa became topscorer. Second saison Liverpool. Thanks for it!

That.....is not bad. :p

My team is pretty much like that except i have been using Gabi more instead of Saul, and Vietto up top instead of El Nino. Vietto is scoring freely, Its just the defending that sucks. I will persevere, I have total faith that it will work eventually. Maybe try Torres if he is as prolific as he is in your save.

Yea, as I thought, Atletico are great with this tactic. Stick with it. We did the double, winning the league by 14 points, scoring 98 goals and only conceding 28. It's all about the 4 up top, and crosses and corners. Make sure you have the OI set up and that you're doing team talks and press conferences right - those are important for team morale. Fun save overall though, might keep it going.

View attachment 148709

View attachment 148708

View attachment 148707

No transfers
View attachment 148706

View attachment 148705

View attachment 148704

View attachment 148703

Nice season, Excuse my ignorance but what's OI? Opponent Instructions? I haven't been doing Team talks and Press conferences, Can't usually being arsed with that, I will certainly start doing them now, Was 2nd when i started using this tactic and not im 7th and now out of europe because of Miroslav Klose,

Nice season, Excuse my ignorance but what's OI? Opponent Instructions? I haven't been doing Team talks and Press conferences, Can't usually being arsed with that, I will certainly start doing them now, Was 2nd when i started using this tactic and not im 7th and now out of europe because of Miroslav Klose,

Opposition Instructions. They're listed on the first page in the OP and they're prettyimportant.
View attachment 148699