GobBluthJD

Reaction score
2 strikers: Bluth's 4132
ZJordan's 1 Striker Tweak: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l...weak_61743D8C-D70A-4278-9891-92C801949BE5.fmf

4-1-3-2 Control. High scoring, good enough D for FM16. I haven't done any tests with different set pieces, so it could be even better if someone finds a corner routine that actually works!

Tried it with Liverpool first - we're one game off 1st and putting in lots of goals:
View attachment 199351
and Tweaked version:
View attachment 199328

View attachment 199350
View attachment 199348

Benteke has been a goal-scoring machine:
View attachment 199349

Tried it with Nottingham Forest too, for a smaller team. Media Prediction of 8th. Transfer Embargo in effect, so I couldn't bring anybody new in. We're still in 1st place by 9 points.
View attachment 199345
View attachment 199344

No OIs.
If someone finds a good corner or throw-in routine, add it to this one!
Set-up and training below:
View attachment 199343
View attachment 199342

Last edited:
Hey GodBluthJD. your tactics were brilliant in fm15. this looks insane. what are the player roles?

I've tweaked this because I hate playing with a target man, and Barbosa is not capable of being a decent target man on my Schalke save so I have changed it to this: https://gyazo.com/f02732fe9c7308b4ffe641dc573bca1d

Also changed Ter Stegen to a SK(S), in my first game against Bochum in the DFB Pokal Cup I won 8-0 with Barbosa scoring 4.

I've tweaked this because I hate playing with a target man, and Barbosa is not capable of being a decent target man on my Schalke save so I have changed it to this: https://gyazo.com/f02732fe9c7308b4ffe641dc573bca1d

Also changed Ter Stegen to a SK(S), in my first game against Bochum in the DFB Pokal Cup I won 8-0 with Barbosa scoring 4.

Not a bad first game :p I'll try your tweak. Did you add any individual instructions for the 2nd Midfielder now?

:D been waiting for you to post something!

I'll give this tactic a go, cheers!

I added the 1 striker version suggested by ZJordan, having some good results with that one too!

Not a bad first game :p I'll try your tweak. Did you add any individual instructions for the 2nd Midfielder now?
Just Tackle Harder, I also had my striker attack a bit more by going CF(A) but I can't see it making a huge difference, I think it should depend on players like I set my keeper to a sweeper because it is Ter Stegen and Barbosa turned out great for me.

Anyway I am about to play a few hours on my Schalke save until I get bored so will update post. I should be in November or December as I am also managing Spain.

Last edited:
Try dropping the RPM back to the DM position and the AML/AMR back to ML/MR.

You'll like it even more.

So far, for me, the best most stable tactic by a mile. Well done.

2nd season half way there. changed to 1 striker tactic. almost the same. kicked out of UEL by fenerbahce after destroying AIK and Kairat. Eliminated Partizan in FA Cup. 4th place, 3 points from 1st place

.View attachment 999193View attachment 999194

finished 2nd sseason. couldn't do more than in first. no money for transfers means no progress.

there is no much difference between the 1 ST and 2 ST tactics, still if I were to choose I would pick the 2 strikers tactic.

View attachment 199292View attachment 199291

finished 2nd sseason. couldn't do more than in first. no money for transfers means no progress.

there is no much difference between the 1 ST and 2 ST tactics, still if I were to choose I would pick the 2 strikers tactic.

View attachment 999200View attachment 999201

Not bad, what was your media prediction?

I'm finding 1-striker is more stable for bigger teams, but about the same as 2-striker for all other teams. If only we could get a corner routine that actually works, I think you could win the league with this one... :p

Lost 2 games out of 9 so far.

One was a 1-0 in the cup to a team in the division above, nothing in the game. The second was a 2-1 defeat, typical FM moment, they had 3 shots on target, one of the goals was an own goal and the other was an under hit back pass.

You know you've got the game on the run when that happens :)

Not bad, what was your media prediction?

I'm finding 1-striker is more stable for bigger teams, but about the same as 2-striker for all other teams. If only we could get a corner routine that actually works, I think you could win the league with this one... :p

1st season was 11th. thiis 2nd season was 5th.