All right, update downloaded. Will start a new test to see if this still works...

What team and individual training do you do

Whatever you want. Whatever you see fit for your players. You need to focus in on YOUR players. Training has very little to do with the performance of the tactic in the short term. Training is to develop the players. So, you don't have to do training like the OP to get results. You can see what your players need improvements in and focus on that.

Pre patch results:
Preseason:
Taiwan uni 7-0 win
Leicester 3-3 draw
Sparta Prague 1-1 draw
Hradec 1 -3 liverpool
PSG 2-2 Liverpool
Motherwell 0 - 4 Liverpool
Montpellier 1-2 Liverpool

League:
Swansea 0-2 Liverpool (tactic accomplished)

Post patch results:
Liverpool 1 - 0 United (Blind o.g) (tactic accomplished)
Arsenal 1 - 0 Liverpool (tactic accomplished)
Liverpool 3 - 1 Aston Villa (Benteke penalty, Luan 2 goals) (tactic accomplished)
West Ham 2-1 Liverpool (Bentek out injured, Ings replaced at start of the match) (-)
Dnipro 1-3 Liverpool (1-1 until 80th, decided to go all in offensive. Coutinho and Benteke missed out du to injury)
Newcastle 3-1 Liverpool (No Benteke, no Coutinho, team only had 3-4 days since Dnipro-game)

Well. I hate this game and its flippin patches

Last edited:
Yea, the patch killed it. Definitely needs tweaking now. Back to the drawing board... :(

whats the tweak mate just I'm half way through season with Newcastle was going great till patch @gobbluthjd

Any signings in that test or is it original team in 2015?

That's the original team. I'll probably sign a midfielder before the window closes, because Arsenal's midfield are all injured it seems, but so far Flamini and Arteta are holding things together.

Stupid cheaters. This tactic would be real trash IRL.

Tweaked it a bit for Schalke, just scraping by with 2-1 wins with Barbosa carrying my team.. completely dominating games just struggling to score.

16.2 patch tweak_D95D2093-BFEA-44DF-9C4B-20F51EC6D1E9

It could use some tweaks still. It's working great with QPR and instant result, working well with Arsenal and playing every game all the way through, but there's still some weird match engine things going on with this latest patch, so maybe you guys can play around with it and tweak it even more!