Try dropping the RPM back to the DM position and the AML/AMR back to ML/MR.

You'll like it even more.

So far, for me, the best most stable tactic by a mile. Well done.

Can you post this please? I'm at work at the moment and don't want to forget the tweak

Since both Henderson and Sturrdige is out due to injury for at least a couple of months, which players did you use instead? And did it really work that well without these two? I mean, are you telling me that Ings worked well as a complete striker?

Not that the first friendly of the preseason matters or says much about the tactiuc but I dre 3-3 against Leicester conceding 4 CCC to them and only created 1 CCC

Since both Henderson and Sturrdige is out due to injury for at least a couple of months, which players did you use instead? And did it really work that well without these two? I mean, are you telling me that Ings worked well as a complete striker?

Not that the first friendly of the preseason matters or says much about the tactiuc but I dre 3-3 against Leicester conceding 4 CCC to them and only created 1 CCC

Preseason results are meaningless.

I've switched to the 1-striker version mostly now. Benteke has been a beast and I bought Giovani Dos Santos (though he has sucked). I sold Inge cause he was whining about playing time. Coutinho has scored quite a few too.

View attachment 199258
View attachment 199257

Try dropping the RPM back to the DM position and the AML/AMR back to ML/MR.

You'll like it even more.

So far, for me, the best most stable tactic by a mile. Well done.

Did you do that on the 1 or 2-striker version ?

I think I've tried all of the tactics on this site, as well as others. I never use a big team, because I don't think it proves anything.

Brilliant tactics like DEVASTATOR did quite well.

But this one (1 striker edit) is the best!

Suddenly in my second season with WBA (I changed tactic about 10 games in) I am regularly beating top teams, I won the Capital One Cup, and I am in the FA cup final.

I still always lose to Crystal Palace though, whoever I am, whichever tactic I use!

I think I've tried all of the tactics on this site, as well as others. I never use a big team, because I don't think it proves anything.

Suddenly in my second season with WBA (I changed tactic about 10 games in) I am regularly beating top teams, I won the Capital One Cup, and I am in the FA cup final.

I still always lose to Crystal Palace though, whoever I am, whichever tactic I use!

i like it too to coach medium teems, than big ones. thats the best way to see how good a tactic is.

Awesome :p Yea, I think the 1-striker version might be slightly better. Glad it's working.

i like it too to coach medium teems, than big ones. thats the best way to see how good a tactic is.

Exactly. Every tactic should work with Barca - trying it with smaller teams is the real test!

Nice tactic having some nice results, good to see you back

Would this work with teams like Everton, United, City, Arsenal and such?