Hi GobBluthJD,
as the creator of killerbee i like the 4-4-2 formation very much :) I try this one and i have to say that it's amazing mate ;)
Really solid defense and attack :)

Really good job mate!!! It's one of my favorite for FM 2015. 5* for me.

Hi GobBluthJD,
as the creator of killerbee i like the 4-4-2 formation very much :) I try this one and i have to say that it's amazing mate ;)
Really solid defense and attack :)

Really good job mate!!! It's one of my favorite for FM 2015. 5* for me.

Thanks mate! Killerbee is a legend, so I'm glad you like this one :p Who did you try it with? Just curious..thanks!

are the strikers meant to be marking the CM

Yes, that's a key part of the tactic. They're constantly dropping back to help out in defense, which makes things really hard for the other team to score.

Absolute brilliant tactic mate. used it for 2 games with England in euro qualifiers. 1st game against switserland i won 4-1. 2nd game vs Estonia i won 7-0!!! Tactic familiarity is only competent. Keep up the good work. will now start a long term save with a prem team.

Absolute brilliant tactic mate. used it for 2 games with England in euro qualifiers. 1st game against switserland i won 4-1. 2nd game vs Estonia i won 7-0!!! Tactic familiarity is only competent. Keep up the good work. will now start a long term save with a prem team.

Nice work :) Let me know how the prem save goes!

could any1 recommend a DLF for Man Utd season 1, money is no problem, just got no idea about who i should buy. thnanks in advance

could any1 recommend a DLF for Man Utd season 1, money is no problem, just got no idea about who i should buy. thnanks in advance

I haven't found a superstar in the DLF spot yet. Most my goals come from the DF. No matter the team or the players, the DF seems to score the most. I'm trying to tweak the DLF to score more, but for now, I'd put your money into a great goal scorer for the DF spot.

Then again, in my Newcastle save, I have Emmanuel Riviere leading the Prem in scoring...and he's terrible :p His attributes are bad:
View attachment 225187

But he scores:
View attachment 225186

So just buy whoever you want and they should work :p

Going well! Are WM's meant to be left foot on right, right foot on left or doesn't it matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And does it matter which side corners dr and dl take? Might start a cheeky lower league save with newly promoted league 2 Cambridge United!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk