yeah in my Arsenal save i won the league in the 1st season but Tevez was top goal scorer in the league but i only had 2mil budget left so i asked the board to sign him. At first they said no but when i argued the fact we won the league and that i thought this player would take us onto bigger and better things the board just took over. they signed him for 44mil and i wasnt able to sort his wages either. He signed for £140k a week. He's the highest paid player at my club now,even over Fabregas but i dont mind cos hes an absolute beast and bangs the goals in :)

ive never been able to do this then again i am managing York City!!!

Can anyone please upload a screenshot of where i get the board to try buying a player? i can't find it :(

how do you get your board to sign a player?

(Will voice) my names Adam. Occasionally when you go to make an offer for a player, you can ask the board to sign him, they'll be a thing to click in the top right corner.

I'd never use this option, for the same reason i control all my contracts with whoever i manage, i like to be fully in control of as much of the finances as possible.

Never trust anybody, football is a cut throat business ;)

I'd never use this option, for the same reason i control all my contracts with whoever i manage, i like to be fully in control of as much of the finances as possible.

Never trust anybody, football is a cut throat business ;)

Its good to use when you have no money and need a player.

Arsenal board signed Simon Kjaer for me in a save

Paid £13m even though when I bid £17m it was rejected oO)

The UTD board is awesome
They signed Patore and Aguero for me both on the same season. In the end i just got bored of winning.

It is now january and Hugo Lloris is a Manchester United player and considering my board bought him he is only on 68,000 a week.

board always overpay ridiculously for me
89mill for maicon on 185,000 per week

i got man utd board to sign mirko vucinic for 21.5 mill and sergio aguero for 10 mill + berbatov

delighted with both

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Ive never used it as I dont really have a need to (look at budget)
View attachment 143782
View attachment 143783

that skin is terrible i can't see any of the numbers