Lloris will prob not be able to play in the Champions league for you.Lyon probs registered him and if they did that then ull have to stick with the keeper uve got.In my united save I signed Adam Johnson,Adler and Vidal all at Christmas and then I cudnt use them in the champions league which was really annoying especiall adler as I only had Van der sar who was leaking quiten a few goals and smithies who was far to young was alright in the end tho Van der Sar steppend up and I won the champions league.

Lloris will prob not be able to play in the Champions league for you.Lyon probs registered him and if they did that then ull have to stick with the keeper uve got.In my united save I signed Adam Johnson,Adler and Vidal all at Christmas and then I cudnt use them in the champions league which was really annoying especiall adler as I only had Van der sar who was leaking quiten a few goals and smithies who was far to young was alright in the end tho Van der Sar steppend up and I won the champions league.

Well i hope not lol but Van Der Sar was playing well for me before i replaced him with Hugo Lloris so i should be ok.

(Will voice) my names Adam. Occasionally when you go to make an offer for a player, you can ask the board to sign him, they'll be a thing to click in the top right corner.
alrite will, it doesnt say anything about the board lol

My united board have just agreed to sign Gareth Bale for me in January first season

Quite surprised because it would be quite costly

Ive never used this. Generally I get my teams into making profits. So long as I get europe every year m happy with my squad! :)

i did this when i just started playing as city and i had no idea about the game

the board bought torres for 70m
he joined
tevez became unhappy because of the competition and wanted to quit
relationship broke down
had to sell tevez for summat daft like 15m

fail.

I told Mike Ashely to buy me Karim Benzema twice, he rejected both times and now I can't even ask him!

Ha........... like getting blood from a stone with that clown in charge.

i did this when i just started playing as city and i had no idea about the game

the board bought torres for 70m
he joined
tevez became unhappy because of the competition and wanted to quit
relationship broke down
had to sell tevez for summat daft like 15m

fail.

Yeah sometimes it back fires lol

man utd board signed hamsik for me at 26.5m , which is £20m less than napoli wanted

I signed demba ba this way
WORST SIGNING EVA!!!!
Didn't score till november and after that he just kept on getting injured
However this method can be useful