Resource icon

BOBOT 4-2-4 BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL------------NEW VERSION V2 2020-11-14

Do you play the same formation home and away?

Do you change anything for away games? For example mentality from attacking to positive/balance/cautious?
Yes!
In terms of mentality, I only change if I notice that in the final minutes the opposing team is creating many opportunities.
I change to counterattack and some changes in the positions of some players.

This tactic is amazing. Playing as Newcastle, just beat Man United 6-1 away. Fast strikers and fast defenders definitely help, Callum Wilson has been on fire. I've got Almiron on the left and Saint-maximin on the right, it's a joy to watch the passing and entertainment this tactic brings. I was a bit nervous at first of using attacking mentality all the time but I think it seems to be the way to go this year. Much respect to BOBOT, fantastic tactic sir.
Thank You!! (y)
Fast strikers and fast defenders IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO HAVE SUCCESS IN THIS TACTICS

Shout! "Ask for more" every 15 minutes
In terms of mentality, I only change if I notice that in the final minutes the opposing team is creating many opportunities.
I change to counterattack and some changes in the positions of some players.
Thx for the information.
What about the teamtalk before the game starts & half time?

1608248590018.png

1608248604940.png

1608248617066.png

So far its great. I used different tactics for the first season and second...but in this third season.... oh boY !

1608248659229.png

1608289304273.png

1608289316125.png

1608289386314.png

1608289811479.png

1608289894498.png

1608289924565.png

1608290066920.png

1608290099841.png

Taadaa.......Great tactics for a team that's making the leap from underdog to sub-top :)

With that players almost all tactics works. How did you buy all of them for your 3rd season with parma without using the editor? weird.
Im not trust in that tests anyway as they test like go for vacation and let AM do everything thats not a test, test is for me if you test by yourself and ctrl+alt+del is always your friend if you lose but wants to show how good you are, but an experienced FM player know, seasons never easy, there is always up and down periods, etc.
I hope you all enjoy your game anyway.

Well it seems that this tactic is less good with the latest update :oops:

1.jpg

With that players almost all tactics works. How did you buy all of them for your 3rd season with parma without using the editor? weird.
Im not trust in that tests anyway as they test like go for vacation and let AM do everything thats not a test, test is for me if you test by yourself and ctrl+alt+del is always your friend if you lose but wants to show how good you are, but an experienced FM player know, seasons never easy, there is always up and down periods, etc.
I hope you all enjoy your game anyway.

How you get conclusion about me as a player because of bunch of picture is amazing. I test every week different tactics in all leagues with 3 teams picked from every major league with 3 different underdog tactics in VM. Parma got takeover, Raspadori is cheap. Zaniolo and Tonali were transferlisted. Only Esposito was expensive somewhere around 20mil plus I hd Uth as AF until tht season and he bangs them really good.

Look at the team Linety and bunch of Torino players I got when they got relegated. And yeah I had defeats. Vagnoman I got him as a talent and I develped him in my Parma. Don't draw conclusions because of pictures. The first 3 seasons I just 'collected' money and looked for brgains or TL players or from relegated teams.

And btw this was the first season of me using this tactics and I love it, its Sub-Top tactics

I have tested all of the tactics from here and other forums, Holiday Mode is the only mode I can allow myself with my time plus no transfers.

I too hope you enjoy your game.

First season 7th
Second season 5th
Third season 1st

Last edited:
I almost always leave it to the assistant coach
Did you test the tactics on the new patch ?

I am doing a test in EPL and Serie A. 3 teams with 3 underdog tactics in each league. I'll post the results later.

Seems like no big change o_O

I was using this tactic since it was released, always worked wonders until the latest update... Gone from great to terrible ?

I was using this tactic since it was released, always worked wonders until the latest update... Gone from great to terrible ?
Can you post results? For me so far on my underdog test in Holidya Mode works good.

Has anyone done an entire season with this tactic in the new ME ??

THANK YOU FOR NOT IGNORING.

Ekran Görüntüsü (11).png

Ekran Görüntüsü (12).png

first seasıon with altınordu(only turkish player rule media prediction 14) . second season basaksehir(media prediction 6)

i'm playing with la coruna and got promoted from third division to la Liga now it's my first season in la liga and i'm first after 19 games and beat teams like real madrid barcelona or atletico