San Lorenzo 0 - 1 Boca Juniors

Tevez (10)

297019292_0a8c2c600c.jpg

A tense local Derby for Mr Drezzy and his Boca team. The atmosphere at the Pedro Bidegain was awesome, you couldn't help your self think, But Carlos Tevez silences the crowd with a wonder strike from about 35 yards out. Boca were a goal to the good, but were almost pegged back when Balsas headed against the bar. Both teams traded blows but neither could get another shot on goal, for the rest of the half.
Tevez picked up a slight injury at in the first half, who was replaced by Palermo, who almost scored with his first touch, but headed just wide. No team came close to scoring apart from San Lorenzo at the death who hit the bar, with Calluzo managing to clear the ball.

Boca2.jpg

A very tense game, with Mr Drezzy animated on the side lines. It was his first Derby game in Argentina and it looked like he didn't enjoy it, until the final whistle, were he let off a brief smile

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Tevez out injured?

sp6.jpg

In the game against San Lorenzo, Tevez was elbowed in the back of the head, but Tevez isn't expected to miss any game time, but he may miss training until the light bruising has faded and healed

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Suppose i had better get negotiating then "/ ahaa :L thanks bud :)

haha, Good luck fella.

Tevez and Aguero aside, There are some amazing talents to be found in South America, got some promising youth players in my reserve team

Boca Juniors 10-2 Estudiantes (LP)
Romero own goal (10), Piatti (13), Aguero (16, 47, pen 52), Mendez (35), Carlos Tevez (40, 63, pen 73, 88) Cellay sent off (7)

Fernandez (48), Romero (76)

futbol-boca.jpg

Things turned out really bad for Boca, as Cellay was sent off for a two footed challenge. Verons Estundiantes took the upper hand and almost took the lead but they missed an open goal. Disaster then struck for Estundiantes, as Romera over played a back pass, which beat his own keeping and rolled slowly into the net. Veron then was caught in possession by Carlos Tevez, who then played the ball to Piatti who went on a darting run, scoring the second goal for Boca. Aguero then scored the third 3 minutes later smashing the ball beyond Estundiantes falling goalkeeper.
Estundiantes then went on the attack, almost scoring, but Jesus Mendez put an end to their mini fight back with a thunder bolt on 35 minutes. Five minutes later Carlos Tevez scored his first of the night when he chested the ball down, and pelted the ball into the net. 5-0 at half time. It was more of the same in the second half with Aguero getting his hat trick, and Tevez scored four goals. The game finished 10-2

f_Veron_300x300.jpg

Veron tried scoring some Brownie points with his own fans before the game, saying that he would destroy the "New English" club. But to the delight of Mr Drezzy, Verons club was torn to shreds, the best performance in a long while from Boca

Last edited:
Talk about making it easy for yourself by bringing in Tevez and Aguero, also Aguero would never go out on loan to Boca!

Talk about making it easy for yourself by bringing in Tevez and Aguero, also Aguero would never go out on loan to Boca!

Making it easy for my self would signing the likes of Messi, Torres etc, but i haven't! Making it easy for my self would be to inject Billions of pounds into the club!

This is a "story", a story based on the fact that Tevez has returned to Boca. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Lanus 0 - 2 Boca Juniors

Tevez (28, 53)

01.png

This game should be shown in comedy clubs all over the world, as Boca and Lanus were guilty of stupid mistakes. It started when Romero tried to throw the ball to Caruzzo, but instead it went out for a corner. Caruzzo then went to clear the ball, only for it to deflect of the bar. How ever, Boca did regain a little composure and managed to put Lanus under pressure. On 28 minutes, Lanus fluffed a free kick and Piatti and Tevez went on the break, Tevez chipping the ball over the keeper.
Lanus were stumbling and were lucky not to go into half time 2 down, as Lanus cleared off the line.
After the break, Galeano overplayed the ball back, Romero missed the ball and it hit the post. Lanus should have scored but they put the ball over the bar, it was easier to score. Then substitute Palermo headed a cross onto the corssbar, but Tevez was there to pick up the rebound and slot it into the net.

Boca-Lanus.jpg

Mr Drezzy was expecting the win, but didn't expect a show fit for the circus, no doubt the lads will be hauled into training earlier then they're use to.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Superclasico just days away...

boca_river_29_ok_1.jpg

Fans in Buenos Aires, and all over Latin America are awaiting this weekend in anticipation as it's "Superclasico" where fierce Buenos Aires rivals, River Plate and Boca Juniors go head to head.
The two clubs both have origins in La Boca, the working class dockland area of Buenos Aires, with River being founded in 1901 and Boca in 1905.
However, River moved to the affluent district of Núñez in the north of the city in 1925. Since then Boca Juniors has been known as the club of Argentina's working class or the people's club, with many Boca fans coming from the local Italian immigrant community. Boca fans are actually known as Xeneizes (Genoese). By contrast, River Plate became known by the nickname, Los Millonarios (The Millionaires), with a supposedly upper-class support base. Both clubs do though have supporters from all social classes.

boca+vs+river.jpg

The Superclásico is particularly noted for the passion of the fans, with what the BBC describe as "a sea of colourful flowing banners, screams and roars, chanting, dancing and never-ending fireworks."
Both sets of supporters sing passionate chants aimed at their rivals, often based on popular Argentine rock band tunes. Each stadium, Boca's La Bombonera and River's El Monumental are known to bounce with the simultaneous jumping of the fans. At times the matches have been known to end in fights between the violent factions on both sides or with the police.

159561816_8bb700c415.jpg

Boca fans refer to River supporters as gallinas (chickens) claiming the lack of guts of River fans and players. Despite the fact that their club traces back its roots to La Boca, River fans refer to their Boca rivals as los chanchitos (little pigs) because they claim their stadium, located in the less affluent La Boca area, smells most of the time, as well as bosteros (manure collectors) a reference to the smell of a polluted river in La Boca.
Another infamous slur, coined in the late 1990s over remarks of Boca's forward Diego Latorre, is to brand Boca Juniors as "The Cabaret", due to the alleged aspiration of some players to steal the limelight.
The rivalry between the two clubs can also affect players, particularly those who are transferred between the two clubs. Cataldo Spitale was the first to make the change, when he left Boca to sign for River in 1933.
Oscar Ruggeri, who moved to River from Boca in 1985 said, "It's not easy I can tell you. One side looks on you as a traitor and the other doesn't really trust you. You need time to adapt and a lot of character to win people over."
Some players have gone so far as to state that they would not play for the other club such as River's Uruguayan player Enzo Francescoli, while Diego Maradona ,during his time playing for Argentinos Juniors, refused to even consider a move to El Monumental, stating that his dream was to play for Boca.
Recently, in March 21th in the Clausura 2010 tournament, the two teams started playing in La Bombonera. At the 9' the match was suspended because of a big rain in Buenos Aires. The pitch was practically flooded, but in spite of this, the referee, Héctor Baldassi, stated that the match could be played. In the course of the match, the two teams were unable to keep possession, because the ball became repeatedly bogged down. The match restarted on Thursday 25th of March 2010 and was played with two halves of 41 minutes. This was the first Superclásico suspended in history

Don't know why people are saying your cheating, bringing Tevez & Aguero in seems a fantastic busniess. Any chance of seeing table mate? Otherwise, KIU!

Don't know why people are saying your cheating, bringing Tevez & Aguero in seems a fantastic busniess. Any chance of seeing table mate? Otherwise, KIU!

Yeah, Will post it at the end of the Opening Championship, simply because i played these games a few days ago, so i can't give up to date Tables, but will defo show final standings

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Boca Juniors 1-1 River Plate
Aguero (62)

Mori (5)

act_des495_4.jpg

This was it, Mr Drezzy's first SuperClasico game, and he didn't want to lose. The atmosphere was immense, it was fantastic. It seemed as if four hundred thousand people were in the ground. Banners were every where, almost every fan was waving a flag, fireworks were non stop. All the players seemed nervous and it was River who took the lead with in five minutes, but this didn't stop the noise, it only got louder.
Mori fired in a lethal shot, Romero had no chance. River Plate had drawn first blood. Through out the first half, chances were rare, with player more intent on bringing each other down. They needed calming down.
After half time, Boca came out and took control, River couldn't match them. The magnificent Aguero equaled the scores with a sublime volley on the hour mark. Boca looked the most likely to take the lead, but they couldn't find another goal, coming close on many occasions. SuperClasico finished in a 1-1 draw, but it was a fantastic match

Soccer-Argentina-boca-river-2010-08-14.jpg

No doubt Mr Drezzy would have loved to win this match, but Boca had a 5 point lead at the top of the table, and the unthinkable hand't happened, Boca hadn't lost.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Forlan: We want you back!

diego-forlan11.jpg

Speaking on the eve of the Madrid derby, Atletico Madrid's top goal scorer, Diego Forlan, pleaded with Sergio Aguero to come back to Madrid.
Forlan aded that he should bury the past and come back to Spain to help Atletico in the league.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Racing Club 4 - 5 Boca Juniors

Luguercio (20), Jose Luis Fernandez (48, 55), Moreno (88)
Chavez (14), Barreto (24, 69), Galeano (64, 72)

18729_hp.jpg

A fantastic show of Football, both teams throwing caution into the wind, with both teams wanting the victory. The score should have been 5-5 with in ten minutes, but both keepers made some stunning saves. It was one end to the other and it was Boca who got the break through on 14 minutes. Chavez volleyed the ball into the net after a Boca corner. But Racing came back, and with in four minutes had equalised when Luguercio scored an unstoppable header.
Again, four minutes later, Boca were on the attack, passing the ball all over the final third befor Barreto made a darting run into the box, Piatti lifted the ball into the area and Barreto headed the ball behind the keeper.
Boca went in at half time with a narrow lead but straight after half time, Boca looked a little slow and Racing took advantage, Fernandez getting the equaliser, punishing some sloppy Boca defending. Then Racing took the lead, they kept on pressing Boca, and Boca crumbled. Caruzzo mis placed a pass and Fernandez picked up on the mistake and smashed the ball beyond the Boca keeper, giving Racing the lead. But the game was far from over, on the 64th minute, Tevez whipped in a fast corner, which beat every one apart from Galeano. Galeano slided across the turf, connecting with the ball and sending it beyond the last defender. 3-3.
Five minutes later, Barreto found him self one on one with the keeper, but he blasted it straight at him. How ever, the ball deflected and Barreto was quickest to react, placing his second attempt into an empty net. Boca took the lead again.Then on 72, Boca distanced them selves when Galeano blasted the ball in, from 20 yards out. But Racing wouldn't lay down and come close to scoring on the 80th minute, but Romero stopped them. On the 88th minute, Moreno broke lose from Galeano and nut megged Romero. Racing tried to score another equaliser but they couldn't and Boca walked away with the three points, after a thrilling match

Boca_Juniors_vs_Racing.jpg

Mr Drezzy was delighted with the three points, but must be slightly concerned by the goals that they let in today

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Aguero: Now's not the time

24827_aguero278.jpg

Speaking after Boca's brilliant win against Racing Club, Aguero was asked if he was returning to Spain and what did he think of his teams 3-1 loss to Real

I will return to spain, but after the Argentine season has ended. I made a promise to the fans of Boca that i would stay until my job here is done.
I feel a little silly, i was mad, my head was turned by Manchester City but being home for the past few months have helped me realise that my heart is in Madrid. I will be ready for them again, i can only say sorry to the Atletico fans for my behaviour, but also a Thank you to Boca fans, for helping me realise things, even Boca fans told me not to go to City. And thank you to Tevez, who told me not to go either

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:13 PM ----------

Boca Juniors 4-2 Argentinos
Miguel Angel Torren own Goal (31), Piatti (56, 90+2, Chavez (60), Piatti missed penalty (19), Aguero Injured (19) Caruzzo sent off (66)

Vargas (17), Gentiletti (42) Gentiletti Sent Off (74)

wpid-Boca-Juniors-vs-Argentinos-Juniors.jpg

A great day in Buenos Aires. Argentinos scored the first goal of the game, with a well rounded team play, with Vargas side footing home. The game started slowly but the pace soon picked up when Aguero was tripped inside the box just before the twenty minute mark. He was stretchered of, holding his groin. Piatti stepped up to take the penalty, but the Argentinos keeper saved the shot, maintaining their lead.
Argentinos looked good and didn't look like conceding but on the half hour mark, Torren headed into his own net, equaling the score, to the delight of the home fans. But just before the half, Argentinos broke and hit the bar but Gentiletti was the quickest to react, slotting the ball home.
After the break, Boca looked like a different team and they soon scored their second equaliser of the game, when Piatti made up for his penalty miss, scoring a nice volley from 10 yards out. Four minutes later, from a Tevez corner, Chavez headed Boca into the lead. Argentinos kept on pushing, and on 66, Caruzzo received a second yellow card and was sent off. They kept pushing but Boca hit them on the break. But it was held as Gentiletti lashed out at Martin Palermo, receiving a straight red for a raised hand. The tempo of the game died from this point, and deep into the death, Piatti confirmed the win, chipping their keeper

Argentinos-vs-Boca_OLEIMA20100516_0124_3.jpg

Boca were on a fantastic run, and it showed no signs of stopping. Fans were singing Mr Drezzy's name

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

"Kun" Injured

sergio-agero-300x350.jpg

Sergio Aguero was injured in the game, at first it was thought he suffered a broken leg, but early reports suggest that he is suffering from a groin strain, which shouldn't keep him out for long. There was a huge sigh of relief on both sides of the Atlantic

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Galeano Juve bound?

BuenosAiresHeraldLogo.gif

n_independiente_leonel_galeano-2104118.jpg

Rumours are rife in the Buenos Aires Herald, that 19 year old Boca defender, Leonel Galeano, could be on his way to Juventus if a deal could be struck. The herald is reporting that Juve scouts have been watching him for the past few weeks, How ever, Boca manager Mr Drezzy said that he welcomed teams to view his players but reminded them, you can look but cannot touch

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Arsenal De Sarandi 1 - 2 Boca Juniors

Matias Alustiza (68)

Aguero (54), Chavez (59)

arse_boca_recopa.jpg

Arsenal were a fantastic team, on the rise. They weren't for runners for the title but were more then capable of upsetting the bigger boys. And they gave Boca a scare, as they dominated the entire first half, not allowing Boca a shot on target. But they also didn't manage any significant shot either.
Mr Drezzy brought on Aguero at half time, for a tired Tevez, which was a shock as every one thought Kun was injured. But it was Aguero who broke Arsenals will with a terrific volleyon 54 minutes. he also set up Chavez with a neat cross which Chavez took first time, and nestled the ball into the back. Boca then took their foot of the pedal, and Arsenal pulled one back on 68 minutes. Boca invited Arsenal to attack and caught them on the counter a couple of times but failed to take advantage. Arsenal seemed too scared to attack after that, so the game was bogged down in Midfield. Boca win 2-1

n_boca_juniors_fecha_14_arsenal_de_sarandi_vs_boca_juniors-715450.jpg

With each win, Boca were close to their first championship in years. Mr Drezzy had guided them to a hard fought victory today.

Last edited:
great story mate, dont worry about anyone whos saying things like...its un-realistic, its cheating...no its not, its your creation, you choose what goes into the story, although winning trophies will be easy with aguero and tevez, it still makes for an interesting read, back in 1998 if someone did a story about chelsea or man city having all the money in the world, people would say the same things, keep going mate its good.

great story mate, dont worry about anyone whos saying things like...its un-realistic, its cheating...no its not, its your creation, you choose what goes into the story, although winning trophies will be easy with aguero and tevez, it still makes for an interesting read, back in 1998 if someone did a story about chelsea or man city having all the money in the world, people would say the same things, keep going mate its good.

Thanks mate :D

As you'll see, the Opening Championship was alot easier.....wait until the closing Championship, trust me when i say, Aguero and Tevez cannot carry the team haha

Thanks mate :D

As you'll see, the Opening Championship was alot easier.....wait until the closing Championship, trust me when i say, Aguero and Tevez cannot carry the team haha

no striker can just carry a team, as liverpool enventually learned this season...got to get it to the frontmen first and create the chances, all youve got there is clinical finishing not a title, and your right it will be a tad harder, i dont know how things work in south america though admitadly.

no striker can just carry a team, as liverpool enventually learned this season...got to get it to the frontmen first and create the chances, all youve got there is clinical finishing not a title, and your right it will be a tad harder, i dont know how things work in south america though admitadly.

We've got a good team, it's just that the rest of the teams are superb as well, really difficult challenge. It seems that in some games we manage to knick a goal and in the second half of the season, we haven't been doing that. It's really interesting, and with hardly any European based player willing to come to Argentina, it is kind of refreshing.
You're right about the strikers though.

We've got a good team, it's just that the rest of the teams are superb as well, really difficult challenge. It seems that in some games we manage to knick a goal and in the second half of the season, we haven't been doing that. It's really interesting, and with hardly any European based player willing to come to Argentina, it is kind of refreshing.
You're right about the strikers though.

well your doing a good job :)

tell me about it, im managing japanese side yokohama...they are the 10th best side in japan, and europeans wont come near me haha, i have managed to secure players like, zaki, van der meyde and karimi though so gives me some hope

maybe try and sign rivaldo? he's quality creativly speaking, costs 190k and is south american so got a good shot there.

Boca Juniors 6-1 Newells Old Boys
Aguero (21, 56) Chavez (pen 52, 78), Correa (85) Maximiliano Machuca Own Goal (90)

Borghello (34), Ignacio Fideleff sent off (51)

SuperStock_4083-378.jpg

Newells were an old foe, but the rivalry had died over the years, but Boca still wanted to win. Newells were touted to cause boca problems and it looked that way for the first ten minutes but Boca woke up and began playing football. Aguero opened the scoring, netting a lovely over head kick on 21 minutes. But Newells wouldn't go down, and kept hitting Boca on the counter attack, and it paid off. Borghello was played through with a devastating 50 yard ball, which put him through one on one with Romero, after Galeano slipped. He took the shot gracefully and beat the former Alkmaar stopper.
The scores were level at half time, but after the break, Boca came out more determined then ever. 7 minutes in, Auero was taken down in the area and the referee gave the penalty plus he sent off Fideleff. Christian Chavez restored the lead, sending the keeper in the opposite direction. And then, Newells attacked but lost the ball, and the fast paced Piatti broke away, playing in Aguero who scored his second of the game, smashing the ball past a helpless Newells goal keeper. Then there was a lull in the game, with the game being played out in midfield, until Chavez broke away down the right. He went to cross the ball to substitute, Martin Palermo, but the bell took an evil turn and ended up in the Newells net. Correa entered the field of play with six minutes left, and he scored a header with his first touch. And at the end, Newells put the nail in their own coffin when Machuca headed into his own net. Boca with the comfertable win

610x.jpg

Mr Drezzy was delighted with the win and on paper, Boca looked amazing. How ever, Mr Drezzy was keen to point out that Newells were very much in the game until they had a man dismissed. If he hadn't gone, then the result could've been different

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

well your doing a good job :)

tell me about it, im managing japanese side yokohama...they are the 10th best side in japan, and europeans wont come near me haha, i have managed to secure players like, zaki, van der meyde and karimi though so gives me some hope

maybe try and sign rivaldo? he's quality creativly speaking, costs 190k and is south american so got a good shot there.

Do you know anything about Japanese Football? I'd be lost lol. And do they have like a champions league, that would be interesting to play. Zaki and Van Der Meyde are good little players, sometimes probably over looked when some one is managing the likes of Fulham or Malaga.

And on the subject of Rivaldo, he refused to enter negotiations with me. haha, But i BET if i cheated, i could get Messi at Boca. I might put a bid in of 200 million just so Barca accept, and see if he does want to join.

Do you know anything about Japanese Football? I'd be lost lol. And do they have like a champions league, that would be interesting to play. Zaki and Van Der Meyde are good little players, sometimes probably over looked when some one is managing the likes of Fulham or Malaga.

And on the subject of Rivaldo, he refused to enter negotiations with me. haha, But i BET if i cheated, i could get Messi at Boca. I might put a bid in of 200 million just so Barca accept, and see if he does want to join.

i know nothing of japanese football, had to make the league availible on editor as you cant use it without activating it, yeh they do actually, they have the

Nihon league 1 championship
super cup
emperors cup
prime minsters cup
league cup
asian champions league

as far as trophies are concerned, but you make the rules for each cup yourself, so my league of 18 sides is contested like the premier league, two games a season, super cup is the community shield equivilant, emperors cup = fa cup, prime minsters cup =?, league cup = carling cup....

its quite an interesting job, ah rivaldo wouldnt come to me either, maybe you should get fallen argentinian legend in...pablo aimar, riquelme, zannetti, saviola to name a few, how does your league work?

Boca Juniors 5 - 0 Huracan
Aguero (1, 17), Chavez (7), Carlos Tevez (12, 24)

wpid-Boca-Juniors-vs-Hurac-n.jpg

Huracan were not much of a Threat to Boca, even they admitted it would be a great achievement if they walked away with something today. But that looked highly unlikely, Because from the kick off, Riquelme chipped the ball into the Huracan area, their keeper didn't move and Aguero managed to toe poke the ball beyond a helpless Huracan keeper, within forty seconds of the start.
Six minutes later, Boca were on the attack again, against a shaky Huracan defence, where Piatti cut in from the left and crossed the bal, but he over played it and missed Carlos Tevez, but Chavez was darting in from the right, unmarked, and he managed to smash the ball into the roof of the net.
Five minutes later, Tevez found himself on the score sheet with a glancing header and within no time, Aguero had his second, rounding the keeping and rolling the ball into the goal. Tevez then made it 5 when his deflected shot beat their keeper, on 24 minutes.
Boca continued to press but didn't have any urgency, and Huracan didn't want to let in any more. Fantastic first 25 minutes for Boca, 5-0 winners

8.jpg

Boca had done everything they'd set out to do, they'd extended their lead at the top of the table and had scored 11 goals in the past two games. Mr Drezzy was on top of the world.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

i know nothing of japanese football, had to make the league availible on editor as you cant use it without activating it, yeh they do actually, they have the

Nihon league 1 championship
super cup
emperors cup
prime minsters cup
league cup
asian champions league

as far as trophies are concerned, but you make the rules for each cup yourself, so my league of 18 sides is contested like the premier league, two games a season, super cup is the community shield equivilant, emperors cup = fa cup, prime minsters cup =?, league cup = carling cup....

its quite an interesting job, ah rivaldo wouldnt come to me either, maybe you should get fallen argentinian legend in...pablo aimar, riquelme, zannetti, saviola to name a few, how does your league work?

You know what, you've inspired me to create a Japanese save, lol.You should make a story about it mate.

Riquelme was already at Boca when i arrived, lol, but will deffo take a look at Zannetti and Aimar.

The Argentine league is like the Premier league, but with a season break The first19 games are the Opening Championship, and the 2nd is called the closing Championship.

But there are four types of league table, Opening league table, Closing league table, Normal League table and calendar Year League....So that confused me a little. And relegation and everything is worked out on averages. I'd google it mate, i can't really explain it haha

You know what, you've inspired me to create a Japanese save, lol.You should make a story about it mate.

Riquelme was already at Boca when i arrived, lol, but will deffo take a look at Zannetti and Aimar.

The Argentine league is like the Premier league, but with a season break The first19 games are the Opening Championship, and the 2nd is called the closing Championship.

But there are four types of league table, Opening league table, Closing league table, Normal League table and calendar Year League....So that confused me a little. And relegation and everything is worked out on averages. I'd google it mate, i can't really explain it haha

i have got a story about it, its called "remember my name", im looking to start in japan and progress,

sounds interesting ive never managed in south america or north america because ive always thought the league structures were odd....

if you like i can upload the database i have for japanese league, its probally not 100% authentic to the actual league in real life, but meh its fun :)

i have got a story about it, its called "remember my name", im looking to start in japan and progress,

sounds interesting ive never managed in south america or north america because ive always thought the league structures were odd....

if you like i can upload the database i have for japanese league, its probally not 100% authentic to the actual league in real life, but meh its fun :)

Ahh, ill take a look now buddy

Yeah, if you could, that would be interesting, to say the least lol

All Boys 1-3 Boca Juniors

Zarate (51)

Correa (23, 56), Carlos Tevez (83)​
)

Historial+vs+Boca.png

Another Buenos Aires derby, this time against All Boys. Boca were expected to walk away with the three points today and they made a good start when Correa chipped the All Boys keeper. Boca bombarded the All boys goal but just couldn't find another way past their stubborn defence, and it was like this the entire first half.
In the second half, it was more of the same until All Boys broke on the counter, and Zarate scored an amazing goal from about 40 yards out. It was a delight to watch, even though Boca were on the receiving end of it, some players clapped.
But Correa restored the lead and injected some more confidence into Boca, when he scored a lovely header. Boca looked in control and not likely to concede. Tevez cemented the win with a trade mark shot across the goal. Boca win 3-1

107920_news.jpg

This win had clinched the Opening Division Championship.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Boca Clinch Opening Stage title

129.jpg

With the win over All boys, Boca clinched their first league title for two and a half years. Boca fans were ecstatic, and as they celebrated, they waved Argentine and English flags together. back in June they were burning them

Last edited:
****** **** mate you seem to be ripping it apart in that league with Boca. Unlucky about Aguero.. Love the layout lol.