Bolton v Man Utd

Is it only me that thinks Robinson should be off for 2 yellow cards?

I counted one cynical, deliberate, foul on Jones near the end of the half and a couple of awful takedown's on Nani.

Is it only me that thinks Robinson should be off for 2 yellow cards?

I counted one cynical, deliberate, foul on Jones near the end of the half and a couple of awful takedown's on Nani.

Him and Davies, definitely the latter

Tom Cleverley on Facebook: "Not feeling good. Feeling like I have broken my foot."

Rooney with a second hat trick?

Absolutely vicious form, key thing for me is if they can incorporate this tempo and style into Europe because they will over run most teams.

Glad to see Hernandez has slotted in like he never left, absolutely ruthless display. Not going to say they are 'ahead' of City yet from what I've seen I would still back City for the title but by god United are absolutely clinical at the moment. De Gea clean sheet as well, that will do my fantasy team and David's confidence alot of good.

United are relentless. Rooney with another hattrick! I made a good choice when choosing him as my fantasy team captain. Him and Aguero up front. ;)

Rooney with a second hat trick?

Absolutely vicious form, key thing for me is if they can incorporate this tempo and style into Europe because they will over run most teams.

Glad to see Hernandez has slotted in like he never left, absolutely ruthless display. Not going to say they are 'ahead' of City yet from what I've seen I would still back City for the title but by god United are absolutely clinical at the moment. De Gea clean sheet as well, that will do my fantasy team and David's confidence alot of good.

He wont change for Europe, thats the best thing. The way we are playing not only doesnt expose us, its being played with one key aim in mind: Win in Europe, more specifically against Barca

Not much point in completing the season to be honest, we might just have a final between City and United, they're just miles ahead of everyone else :(

I wouldn't be surprised if you gave us a hiding by 3 or 4 goals :'(

:wub: Rooney is my fantasy football captain

Feel sorry for Bolton. Talk about an absolute gubbing lol. And Rooney, well what can you say. Showing what a fantastic player he really is. If it wasn't for my club, they wouldn't have such a lethal finisher/goal creater. Praise for Everton youth academy will be greatly appreciated :D

only 1 goal if Chicharito scores, 2 Hatricks!

That's true. And when was the last time there was a double hatrick in an EPL match? Has there actually been one...honestly can't remember

Rooney is on a different level. In fantastic form.

Very happy with that. What destructive game from us. Let's keep it up for Europe

Rooney is on fire this season best team SAF has made i think bring it on barcelona what i say

Very happy with that. What destructive game from us. Let's keep it up for Europe

Wonder what Chelsea are thinking right now that doesn't involve the words "holy" and "****" lol

WOW never had so many ******* in 90mins lol united are on fire, city are playing like sunday league standard compared to the mighty reds rooney mom!

Brilliant performance. And to do it against away from home at a decent side too. Hopefully Evans and Cleverley are alright.