Bolton v Man Utd

Chelsea started in a similar fashion last year, so as long as we don't sack Ray Wilkins - We should be all good!

Stunning start. <3

didnt see the game but its a great result for Utd, first real test for them and us next week i feel.

Great result, though not unexpected given their form at the moment.

City and United keep up the pressure on each other, at least.

Trying not to get too carried away, but **** me its hard. Big tests coming up with benfica then chelsea, i'll see how we play against them first.

didnt see the game but its a great result for Utd, first real test for them and us next week i feel.

Neither side will want to lose, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. Perhaps a bit more pressure on Chelsea, as they are yet to beat (and in all fairness play) a "big" side, and Chelsea are yet to hit real stride, but then United wont want to lose at home considering the form they are in

Oh Yer! Rooney is in my fantasy football team :D I didn't think the win would be that emphatic though

Chelsea started in a similar fashion last year, so as long as we don't sack Ray Wilkins - We should be all good!

Stunning start. <3

We don't have retarded owners who interfere with football so I don't think Phelan will get the sack too soon