Status
Not open for further replies.

December
View attachment 292097

League Match 15
Arsenal 2-0 Everton
We controlled the game and in the 2nd half broke them down.

Champions League Match 6
Arsenal 2-1 Olympiakos
Almost perfect in the group. Last 16 tie with Sporting Lisbon.. Nae Luck Chelsea haha
View attachment 292104

League Match 16
Newcastle 0-2 Arsenal
A double from Wiltshire who is so due a injury

League Match 17
Arsenal 1-1 Southampton
This was dire. We needed to haul Welbeck off the bench to rescue a point.

League Match 18
Hull 0-3 Arsenal
Comfy boxing day schedule was helped with Zouma's red card before half time.

League Match 19
Arsenal 4-0 QPR
Welbeck on the double as we round out the year with a convincing win.

We can still smell the top 2

View attachment 292105
Last month i said 2nd place Leicester cant last there forever but thats half way and there still there! They can hold there heads very proudly! The old powers Arsenal & Man Utd are right on there tails now. Expeceted challengers Chelsea, Totteham & Liverpool are only getting a hint of Europa League places just now while Stoke continue to sink with Kenny Jackett. Frank Rijkaard being a far more interesting choice at Southampton.

Transfers

Sell

MC T Rosicku - £2m
MC A Diaby - £500k
GK Damian Martinez - £500k

To Loan
GK S Rossbach
DR Aaron Jordan
DC G Paulista
MC K Bielik
AM S Gnabry

As you will have noticed with Arsenal over the past decade our players always have a price and were always open for business if the price is right, Red Bull might be a bit tighter on the wallet than Mr Kronke however

Last edited:
View attachment 291954
King still aiming for Top 4!

King: "At the moment we are only 6 points off of 4th place. I am content in our position and feel if we do good business in the January transfer market, we can push on."

"Although in saying that, I am concerned though about the amount of goals we a conceded, with only a goal difference of +3 this needs to improve! We will be looking to bring in another centreback this window along with another striker.

"We dont specifically have anyone on the transfer list this window but EVERY player has a price. Get in touch with any offers and we will see if a deal can be done!"

"To dare is to do!!!"

Liverpool are -22m in debt after having 20m at the start of the season....**** Arnie syphoning money! :p

View attachment 291919
Swans bereft of confidence!​
A disaster December, drops Swansea to the bottom half. First a total and complete destruction by Leicester City. Followed by a draw at home to a weak Crystal Palace, then the only positive of the mo nth, was a draw to Man United. Before getting destroyed at home to... Burnley. The month ended with a draw at Stoke. Zuckerberg stated "**** better change fast, or else Monk is getting canned." January won't any easier, as we have home matches with 2 of the top 3, Man City and Arsenal. Then a couple of away matches to top half sides Everton, and Spurs. Then 2 matches in the middle of that, which we MUST take maximum points against West Brom and Villa.... There will be no players brought in this transfer window, but I am willing to sell for the right price.

I'll look at the save properly and get my press conference done tomorrow :)

View attachment 291668

Manchester City Transfer List:
(feel free to make me an offer - expecting at least player value or above)
Bacary Sagna
Fernando
Fernandinho
Edin Dzeko

I also am offering out my Foreign Transfer Slot and Free Transfer Slot.

If people are wanting to offer players in exchange I need defenders (preferably good quality Home Grown players)

View attachment 291403

King Says Lloris and Eriksen are not going cheap!

King: "We have had quite a lot of interest in Lloris and Eriksen in the past 24hrs! I need to make it clear that we dont want to lose our best talent but like I stated before, everyone has a price. We will not be letting Lloris go for any less that £30 Million and Eriksen will command a fee of £40 Million! No less!

"We hope this deters the top teams from making any bids for these players but if a brave chairman does so, we will have no option but to sell."

Leicester Transfer Status

A full press release will be available at a later point, but for now, I will consider bids for all players and transfer allocations. That doesn't necessarily mean that they will be available cheaply, but I will at least consider them.​

Hull City transfer news.
Hull will consider offers for almost all players, and are also looking to strengthen in certain areas. Hoping for sosome wheeling and dealing!

Burnley Transfer News

We are looking to still build on what we have to ensure that we keep where we are. Happy with how things are going and need to try and build on this. Know we have the funds there to spend as the club continues to grow and make money. CB is my main target this window with a CM on my radar as well.​

View attachment 291179

Quiet window expected at Anfield

Arnie has spoken to the press this morning and has stated that he doesn't plan on interfering with his club too much this window. The main reason behind this is because he does bad decisions!

"I want to show full confidence in Didier and so I have decided not to interfere with the transfers at this stage. I had a hand in a few in the summer and the ones I was involved in didn't go too well!"

The Liverpool Chairman did announce a few deals that had been arranged previously.

"Balanta has been wanting a move since he arrived and so we took the decision to loan him out to Sunderland, Markovic will be joining him as they are joint at the hip (due to a silly prank involving superglue) and hopefully the 2 of them will get much needed game time."

There have been rumours flying around that Balanta will be moving permanently at the end of the season and so we asked Arnie about this too..

"We have had a large offer for the Colombian and it is very tempting, with our financial state the way it is we may have to let him go. I can't discuss where he may be going as nothing is confirmed yet!"

Liverpool Transfer list
All players are available at the right price especially the one below...

Glen Johnson

I am also happy to sell my "Foreign loan" and "Home grown transfer" if anyone is interested (going cheap!)

How are we for managers on this thread? Is everyone active? Looking to get a few deals done before Friday

View attachment 290950

BURNLEY EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS (DECEMBER)

Burnley chairman Alistair Campbell is said to be well pleased with how things are going for his club. "We are doing much better than everyone has predicted at this stage of the season and to sit 11th is amazing. However there is always room for improvement and we will be looking to see what the next few days in the market bring up. We have a tough run of games coming up in January with us having to play Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea this month but hopefully we pick up points around these games to keep us sitting steady."

Burnley 0-2 Hull
A poor performance at home which I would have expected to achieve a point from.

Southampton 3 - 3 Burnley
Rhodes (30), Pelle (32), Arfield (38)

I will certainly take this. Southampton are doing worse than I expected and they aren't even using Ings at the minute. An entertaining first half with us scoring 3 in 8 minutes. Good to see my new partnership this season getting in on the action.

Man City 1 - 0 Burnley
Man City were ravaged with injuries, an unknown youth in goal and youngsters all over the teamsheet but we were unable to capitalise. Would have took this scoreline anytime at the start of the season

Swansea 0 - 3 Burnley
Rhodes (64), Lansbury (81), Arfield (89)
Just what we needed and a nice win at that with this being our 3rd away game in a row. Our Centre Mid pairing doing the job with Lansbury finally getting in on the action after only being used in the cups.

Burnley 1 - 0 Crystal Palace
Jutkiewicz (44)
Another win to help us move away. Pelle currently injured for a few more days so Jutkiewicz did a great job stepping in.

So 7 points from 5 games is good enough for me. A tough month coming up:

West Brom A
Fulham H (FA CUP)
Arsenal H
Liverpool A
**FA Cup 4th Round
Sunderland H
Chelsea A

Realistically, I think 4 points is what will achieve from this, any more and I will be happy.

View attachment 290935

EX Liverpool star returns to Anfield

1 day after saying he was going to stay out of transfers, Mr Schwarzenegger has gone back on his word and got an old Liverpool favourite back

Daniel Sturridge has joined the club on loan until the end of the season.

Liverpool have been struggling for goals between Balotelli and Jovetic and the news of Sturridge coming back has excited fans!

The Terminator has made it clear in the past that he wants him back and will be looking to do a deal if possible with the City Chairman at the end of the season for a permanent move!

View attachment 796144

EX Liverpool star returns to Anfield

1 day after saying he was going to stay out of transfers, Mr Schwarzenegger has gone back on his word and got an old Liverpool favourite back

Daniel Sturridge has joined the club on loan until the end of the season.

Liverpool have been struggling for goals between Balotelli and Jovetic and the news of Sturridge coming back has excited fans!

The Terminator has made it clear in the past that he wants him back and will be looking to do a deal if possible with the City Chairman at the end of the season for a permanent move!

How you managed to pull that one off? Man City have no players through injury haha

Up and down month for Hull

Christmas update
View attachment 796145
It has been an up and down month for Hull, but we are still safely placed 8th in the table, which is very pleasing.
Europa League:
We had our final game and had to get something from our away meeting with Fiorentina. However, it was not to be. Two Babacar goals sealed our fate, as we were outplayed, losing 2-0. With Dnipro holding on to a draw away at Zulte Waregem, this meant that we crash out of the Europa League, coming 3rd in our group with 8 points.

View attachment 290934
European dreams crushed for Hull fans.
Premier League:
We had a tough fixture list this month, but came away from 5 tough games with 7 points. Not bad!

Burnley - Hull 0-2 WIN
A solid team performance saw us beat a high-performing Burnley away. A rare goal from Huddlestone, and a goal from signing-of-the-year candidate Blanco gave us 3 important points.

Hull - Man City 2-1 WIN
We faced the league leaders at the perfect time. Gazzaniga in goal and a CB pairing of Sagna and Adarabioyo meant we had good chances of scoring a couple. Another Blanco goal gave us an early lead, but Bony equalized after 38 minutes. However, we kept pushing on and created more chances than the Champions, which is very pleasing. Phenomenon Aboubakar gave us a deserved win with his 56 minute strike. City might have regretted some of their summer business as ***** Caballero put on a MoM performance during the last minutes to give us all three points.

Liverpool - Hull 2-1 LOSS
Hull City would normally not expect anything from Anfield, but this game left a sour taste in our mouth. We were the better side and created the better chances. Liverpool only had 2 shots on goal during the whole game but Navas and Balotelli were more clinical than our strikers. A Moreno own goal, and Henderson getting sent off made it exciting, but no points despite a very good performance.

Hull - Arsenal 0-3 LOSS
We didn't stand a chance in this game. The Gunners played us off the park and performed very well. Zouma got sent off after 36 minutes, and we were left with almost an hour 10 vs 11. Two Özil goals and one from new signing Konoplyanka meant Arsenal went back to London with all three points.

West Bromwich - Hull 2-2 DRAW
We were up 2-0 with 15 minutes left to play in this one, so in theory we should be annoyed to lose two points. But in truth, we didn't deserve to win this game. WBA were at least on par with us, and a draw seemed fair all in all. Pleasing to see a goal from Aluko as well as another goal from Aboubakar.

All in all, a decent month all things considered. Now we head into January, which could be more problematic than expected. We have three key players heading to Africa for the ANC, so that should make things more challenging. We might see Chairman Chris Kamara jump into his business suit and start negotiating. Rumours say that the following Hull players are available for offers:
Mohamed Diame - Energetic CM
Ahmed Elmohamady - Versatile RB/RM/RW
Nikica Jelavic - Strong Targetman
Abel Hernandez - Quick Poacher
David Meyler - Good allround CM
Liam Rosenior - Well rounded RB/LB

For loan:
Gary Mackay-Steven - Technical Winger
Robbie Brady - Quick Left Winger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.