bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

View attachment 320355

After a few quiet days for Swansea owner Aidan Murphy revealed his plans for the foreign window,"I'm looking at 2 in and 1 on loan." He also looked into his crystal ball to reveal who he feels will be relegated,"Obviously Reading,QPR and Cardiff will be relegated just look at their team,staff and most importantly their chairman they are dead certs for the drop."
View attachment 320960
Randy Hits Back At Swansea Chairman
QPR chairman Randy has opted to continue the war of words with Swansea chairman Aidan Murphy, saying " QPR have the players, they have the staff and they have the chairman.We are predicted to finish 15th, and as soon as the league allows me to announce my foreign signings and new manager (hint hint) we will be even stronger." If anything, Swansea are going to be relegated as their chairman clearly lacks common sense. With that clown di Canio managing them... well, all I can say is bad luck."

View attachment 321002

Clearly New

With Swansea chairmans recent statement earlier Ward has replied "I can't reply to his recent comment. To be honest he must be quite new to the game. I wish him luck for the season though, Swansea will need it. In addition I agree with the QPR chairman though. Di Canio as Swansea's manager has got to hurt, he must have been put into a really awkward place to have had to appointed him as manager." Ward later went on after being asked about who would get relegated he shared his thoughts "I don't think anyone can predict who will get relegated all teams have their weakness' and strength's we will just have to wait till the end of the season!"

Administrator Post:-

The following Chairman to Chairman Transfers were unsuccessful due to Club Managers decisions:-

[TABLE="width: 444"]
[TR]
[TD]Brad Jones[/TD]
[TD] £ -[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stockdale[/TD]
[TD] £ 2,000,000[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Matt Briggs[/TD]
[TD] £ 3,000,000[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]QPR[/TD]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
  • Brad Jones was released by Liverpool Manager - voiding the Player Exchange for Stockdale

• Matt Briggs has already been transferred to Charlton by the Fulham Manager - therefore cancelling the deal with QPR

Sorry Guys been called into work - I will have to complete the transfers over the weekend!!
(I can't wait to get a new job!!!)

Last edited:
Any idea on any new posts... and will you be uploading a latest save game file?

Cheers

Do you think any of us could help? Like maybe a couple of us just lend a hand to keep it moving?

its all on one game, which is connected to his laptop, which dont work for the minute

Plus it would require FMRTE and someone being good on it

Wonderkid360 has a superleague that may start soon only 7 spaces left if you want to keep your chairman game fix!

Back