bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

View attachment 318345 View attachment 318348

As we come into the final day of the English Transfer Window Swansea are delighted to announce the signing of talented midfielder,Kevin De Bruyne from Chelsea on a deal around 6.5 million pounds and this is what he had to say,"This is a fantastic step in my career and just talking to owner Aidan Murphy made me so excited about the future of Swansea and the places we are going."Swansea also today announced the sale of Hugo Rodallega to Cardiff for 1 million,Lallana to QPR for 4 million and Kyle Bartley and Sebastian Squillaci to Norwich for 2 million.Owner Aidan Murphy had this to say about these deals,"I am delighted to announce the signing of Kevin,he is a fantastic player with amazing techincal ability which will certaintly fit well here at Swansea,and I feel he has the potential to be world class." However Murphy had a dig at fellow rivals over the signings of Rodallega,Bartley,Squillaci and Lallana,"Im sad to see these players go but im glad to get some cash in and help out the smaller teams such as Norwich and QPR."Murphy ended on an intriguing note stating all will be announced tonight about Michael Laudrups future and his potential replacement!

Last edited:
Liverpool Owner Spouts More Rubbish

View attachment 318350

Chelsea Pasty Tycoon Chris Tonkin had this to say; 'A new day and more nonesense is spouted from Liverpool, Maybe he should sort out his own club and not worry about the big teams like Chelsea'
On his transfers he had this to say; ' Lukaku is a poor mans Drogba and was never going to make it at Chelsea we have already brought in Tevez and what is it to Liverpool who we are interested in'.
Chelsea Manager Pep Guardiola had this to say; ' Lets see where Liverpool are at the end of the season then we can talk about whos made the poor transfers'

It is thought Chelsea would never sell a player to Liverpool ever again while the current hierachy are in charge which cant be much longer if they remain in current owners hands.

View attachment 318351 View attachment 318352
Laudrup Sacked

Swansea today announced the shocking news that Michael Laudrup has been sacked and the club are looking for a new manager. After a disappointing campaign last season and very poor signings owner Aidan Murphy has decided that time is right for a new manager! This is what he said to Sky Sports News today,"Obviously this is a shocking piece of news but I believe the time is right for a new fresh manager to make changes to this club.A club like Swansea should not be fighting relegation and we had to address the sitation and unfortunately we had to sack Michael.I also felt the formation Michael was playing did not suit us and I prefer a manager to play 4-4-2 get our wingers on the ball,full backs overlapping,crosses in the box and 2 strikers attacking the ball.I believe our next manager is the right man to led us for the long haul and take us forward,and he will be announced later tonight!"

Last edited:
Administrator Post:-

• Deadline for Chairman to Chairman Transfers is Wednesday 13th March, 22:00 GMT (any PM's or emails recieved after this time will not be accepted-both chairman have to confirm deal)
  • Foreign Transfers will start on Friday 15th March, 12:00PM GMT (Please look at the following post for rules on FGN transfers) - bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story
  • Manager Changes now available - (wages calculated on club and manager rep)

I am in work tonight so I may not be able to respond to all PM's or emails...

If anyone wants any of my players that are on the transfer list or otherwise, I will reply to them after work (1am ish), and we will continue negotiations but only if you have messaged me prior to the deadline...

EMAIL ME YOUR TRANSFER IF MY INBOX BECOMES FULL

[email protected]

PS: Both chairman have to confirm the transfer details, if they don't match or I don't recieve both chairmans msg's then the transfer will not go through, simples.

View attachment 318359
Randy: "Other clubs are ganging up on us"
At a recent press conference QPR owner Randy has slammed Norwich and Swansea for ganging up on QPR. Swansea owner Aidan Murphy recently called QPR a 'smaller' club to which Randy responded "That's a bit rich coming from them!They can't even keep hold of their best player Javi Garcia due to reckless spending. I mean, I'm not saying we're better then them, but at least around the same level." when are reporter pointed out he had just spent £8million on two seemingly average players, he started swearing in Kurundi and broke are reporters' nose.He also criticised the 'clearly photoshopped' picture that appeared in the press recently of Roysten Drenthe reacting with unhappiness to his recent move to QPR,saying "It's clearly an attempt by the Norwich chairman to spread rumors to try an unsettle the players.It hasn't worked."
Randy also confirmed the signings of Lallana and Drenthe.

Last edited:
View attachment 318345

After the response of QPR's Chairman,Aidan Murphy had this to say,"Well,inform me if i'm wrong but Javi Garcia is a Swansea player for the future and we are in great financial condition with 6.5 million in the balance.Im not quite sure where hes coming from in this silly outburst but maybe he is just realizing he has bought some of his rivals deadwoods with Drenthe and Lallana. Perhaps he should look at a club like Swansea and how they do there dealings and learn from a bigger club."

View attachment 318368

Fulham Announce More Sales In Attempts To Reach Financial Security

Fulham have today announced the sales of three further players as they desperatly try to clear some debts by the transfer deadline tonight.

The first sale is that of giant goalkeeper Costel Panilimon to QPR for a price of £2m. Another goalkeeper leaves the club as we see David Stockdale leave in the direction of Liverpool for a fee of £2m and with Brad Jones travelling the other way. And finally two youth players Hachim Mastour and Boytchuk leave the club to join up with fellow london club Tottenham again the fee is £2m and this time Andros Townsend joins up with the Fulham squad.

We urge any club that has any interest in a player of ours to contact me preferably soon as the deadline is fast approaching and I'm off to scout some opponents later on tonight :) (Watching the Arsenal game so might not reply whilst thats on)

View attachment 318369

Kelly: QPR have no room to talk!

Norwich City owner Mark Kelly has told Swansea and QPR to look at his team, as they both are prone to financial mismanagement, with Kelly stating, "QPR have spent ridiculous amounts of money, giving players over £100k a week. And with that money, they should be placed in the top four, not battling relegation season after season." Kelly was a little kinder on Swansea chairman Aidan Murphy, but called the way he goes about his transfer business as, "strange and rash." While also condemning his sacking of Michael Laudrup, "Micheal is a brilliant manager, why would you sack one of, in my opinion most brilliant young managers in the world?"
It's starting to become a battle between these three, and Kelly seems happy to continue this war of words, "QPR can happily take any more of our reserve players for such ridiculous fees!"​

View attachment 318370
QPR chairman nearly dies of laughter (literally)
Randy has reacted to Swansea chairman Aidan Murphy quote in hospital, after he nearly died of suffocation through laughing, as he has asthma. He said" We can learn from Swansea! WE CAN LEARN FROM SWANSEA! (laughter for a long time) They sacked their manager after he had done nothing wrong and we should learn from them! AND they act like they're Manchester United (more laughter) These guys are unbelievable!" Randy's condition is believed to be fine, although this is a serious case as he has very severe asthma.

QPR announce two more signings
View attachment 318372View attachment 318376
It has been confirmed that QPR have signed Costel Pantomillon (sp?) for
£2million and Fabio Borini for £8.75million +15% profit from Borini's next sale.

Last edited:

View attachment 318370
QPR chairman nearly dies of laughter (literally)
Randy has reacted to Swansea chairman Aidan Murphy qoute's in hospital, after he nearly died of suffocation through laughing, as he has asthma. He said" We can learn from Swansea! WE CAN LEARN FROM SWANSEA! (laughter for a long time) They sacked their manager after he had done nothing wrong and we should learn from them! AND they act like they're Manchester United (more laughter) These guys are unbelievable!" Randy's condition is believed to be fine, although this is a serious case as he has very severe asthma.

QPR announce two more signings
View attachment 318372View attachment 318376
It has been confirmed that QOR have signed Costel Pantamillon (sp?) for
£2million and Fabio Borini for £8.75million +15% profit from Borini's next sale.

Gk got a good name for a chairman with asthma!

View attachment 318396
Tottenham Transfer list:

Scott Parker - 3.5mil
David Bentley - 1.5mil
Clint Dempsey - 5mil
Bongani Khumalo - 1.5mil

Billie Marshall added Tottenham were very keen to offload the players above and will listen to offers

View attachment 318398

Villa Transfer News

After the big summer transfer involving the departures of Shay Given, James Chester and Charles N'Zonzi and incomings of Jores Okore and Leandro Damiao it was thought that possibly the coming and goings from the midlands club would be over however news coming out of the club indicates that the clubs leading scorer (and leagues 2nd top scorer) Darren Bent could be on his way out of the club, this would seem due too the arrival of Damiao. A source within the club stated that they wanted £20million for 20 goal a season striker however due too the lateness of the hour are more then willing too settle for £15million for the player. Other notable players with the chance too move away from the club are as follows:
Gabriel Tamas
Tomas Hubschman
Karim el Ahmadi
Leon Britton
Jermaine Jenas
Stephen Ireland
Gabby Agbonlahor
Nathan Delfouneso
Dusan Kuciak
Richard Dunne
Behrang Safari
Marc Albrighton
Brett holman
Barry Bannan
Fabian Delph

Delph, Bannan and Albrighton are also available on loan but wages must be paid by the club loaning.
Aston Villa welcome all bids on any players that may interest your club.

Chelsea Owner Agrees With Tottenham

View attachment 318403

Chelsea Owner Chris Tonkin has been talking to the press tonight on transfer deadline day.
'I think we are done in the window for now we are out of the red and will look to add some quality players in the foreign window after being priced out of too many moves in the current english window'.

He also said this about the transfer list at Chelsea, We are willing to listen to offers on any players at the club due to tight finances hindering us in bringing players in.
'We would like to thank the patience of the Aston Villa and Newcastle owners in our negotiations and im sad nothing worked out but we must be stringent in our finances unlike the previous regime'.

With only 1 hour and 32minutes remaining what more does the transfer window hold?!?

View attachment 318414

Walker has today announced that he needs to sell just a few more players in the next few hours in order to clear the clubs debts. I again ask any chairman to contact me very soon if they have interest in any players on our roster. All players will be available for a cut price as we need to clear the debts.

View attachment 318415

Swansea owner Aidan Murphy has responded with his usual charisma to QPR and Norwich's owners jealous comments by saying,"I'm sorry but Swansea City sack their managers when they finish 17th or 16th we do not accept this position,maybe smaller teams like Norwich and QPR settle for these type of positions." Murphy then had a scathing attack on QPR's transfer dealings,"Well,this Borini deal reeks of a panick buy to me and is extremely overpriced for an Anfield flop" while adding this ,"Well Norwich have no logic behind their transfers such as Squillaci,also with Holt up front im not worried about them,maybe thats the way Kelly wants his team to play,hoof the ball in the box for Holt." These were fighting words from a chairman who clearly sees his Swansea side as superior in many ways to these,"smaller" teams such as Norwich and QPR.

UPDATED TRANSFER LIST

Hutton 500k
Ki 2m
Amine Chermiti 500k
Kemy Agustien 500k
Elliot Bennett 1m
Andrew Surman 500k

Last edited:
Bolton_wanderers_zps6fb9b45d.jpg

Bolton Wanderers Complete League Transfers

Newly promoted club Bolton Wanderers FC have today completed what they called their 'domestic transfer dealings'

Andy Carroll and Iago Falque join permanently from Liverpool and Tottenham respectively.

A huge 5 players join on season long loans from Liverpool which marks the start of an 'extremely exciting relationship' between the two clubs as new Bolton chairman, Eoin McGregor stated earlier on. Players joining are: Danny Wilson, Sebastian Coates, John Flanagan, Stewart Downing and Jordan Henderson

Christian Tello also joins on loan from Manchester City.

Last edited:
Chelsea Owner Talks Of Bolton

View attachment 318430

Chelsea Owner Chris Tonkin was full of praise for the recently promoted Bolton Wanderers after they confirmed incoming players.
He had this to say; ' I believe Bolton have done some shrewd buisness here to stay up in the premier league this season and most importantly weakened Liverpool which can only be a good thing, im glad these Liverpool players have deserted a sinking ship'

Bolton_wanderers_zps6fb9b45d.jpg

Bolton Owner Appreciates 'Some' Of Chelsea Top Dogs statement

Bolton owner Eoin McGregor tweeted earlier on in reply to some of the statements made by Chelsea owner Chris Tonkin. The Bolton new man 'tweeted':

'Everyone at Bolton FC are delighted with the recent transfer dealings and are hopeful that it is enough to cement the clubs place in this mad league'

He went on to say,

'I wholly appreciate the good sentiment in Chris's comments, however, petty mind games trying to bait Liverpool owner Joseph Richardson were not required and the Liverpool man has, in my opinion, made a great decision, which will lead to the development of some great young players.'

150px-Aston_Villa.svg.png

Double Vision
Aston Villa chairman questions Liverpool owners attention too his squad after he this afternoon decided too send a player on loan when a loan had already been accepted by the Managers of both clubs unless he believes Danny Wilson can be in two places at once. Mr Lochrie also added, 'There is no clause in the deal that would allow Liverpool too recall the player and we have no intention in letting him go back too Liverpool, maybe if the Liverpool Chairman paid attention too his squad he would of noticed the deal and if asked maybe we would be willing too allow him too return early but too not be notified at all in the process is insulting to us as a club'
Mr Lochrie is not known for his outspoken statements and comments on how other Chairmans run their clubs however this seems to of poked the hornets nest that is the Villa Chairman.

Back