bornexplorer88's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it was just you, but at every moment you challenged me and you and another player bent the rules, and I can't be dealing with that. Everyone as one point or another has moaned and/or complained... and I basically can't be arsed, I deal with enough **** at work, I don't need it when trying to run something I enjoyed doing.

And as I have al
ready said I won't be continuing with this, I have already deleted all files and notes for it, as I was that ****** off by it all.

Again, if anyone wants to sta
rt one please let me know and I will offer my advice and would also love to get involved.

Sorry about it. Was just annoyed about the transfers. I think we should start a new one with new rules to be honest. Hopefully it can continue :)

Sorry about it. Was just annoyed about the transfers. I think we should start a new one with new rules to be honest. Hopefully it can continue :)
The rules were pretty self explanatory.
"no unrealistic signings" - this was based upon the excel calculations, which was the same formula for all teams

And, I state again, I won't be running it!
Someone else can deal with that.

@borne - Thanks for the great work you have done!! As I run a long-going auction game, I know how much work you have put in to this!! For this work you should be applauded - and I think everyone agrees!!

It is always a bad idea to involve yourself as a part in these sort of thinks. And therefore I think it's okay to challenge your rules and callings etc. The problem is people questions decisions and concept - without recognizing the great amount of work being done, in running games like this!!

I'm sorry you had to pull yourself out - but still thanks!!

I will serious consider to start a slow running and merciless CMG...

Status
Not open for further replies.