bornexplorer88's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cant be said as Bending Rules as what I was proposing was what happens in REAL Life as well.
Lukaku went to Everton on Loan for a LOAN FEE 4m
I wanted Loan Fee which Borne wasnt able to permit because he cannot do that on Editor.
So what I was proposing was something which suits both the parties and is possible for Borne to do on the Editor as well.
And anyways I wasnt even mentioning you or borne, I just that it should not be done and thats what Borne has done.
Matter Closed there.

Regardless of the reasons borne decided that loan fees weren't allowed, you've found a loophole and that can only be described as bending the rules,surely this should not be allowed as it's clearly going against the rules which borne has set, and also goretza has made 10 apps for his club and 32 for Bochum before that, and therefore should cost 4x the value rather than 2x which borne has charged you on that table.

Regardless of the reasons borne decided that loan fees weren't allowed, you've found a loophole and that can only be described as bending the rules,surely this should not be allowed as it's clearly going against the rules which borne has set, and also goretza has made 10 apps for his club and 32 for Bochum before that, and therefore should cost 4x the value rather than 2x which borne has charged you on that table.

"2)
(...)

Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - Maximum of 1 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January.
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below ?2,500,000*
"

It because he isn't valued below 2.500.000
But he shouldn't be a FGN U18, just a FGN :)

"2)
(...)

Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - Maximum of 1 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January.
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below ?2,500,000*
"

It because he isn't valued below 2.500.000
But he shouldn't be a FGN U18, just a FGN :)

He must be valued at like 2,450,000 on the editor as his transfer costed a bit less than 5 mil although I know he's 2.5 in game,that's why he'll be classified as u18, but he should cost around 10m rather than 5m

Yeah, when I questioned the price of goretza borne said he'll cost 4x his value

This is getting ridiculous. When were we ever told that Alex from PSG was too high a rep for Palace yet Diego Simeone one of the best managers in the World isn't for Fulham? I smell a fix...

This is getting ridiculous. When were we ever told that Alex from PSG was too high a rep for Palace yet Diego Simeone one of the best managers in the World isn't for Fulham? I smell a fix...
Simeone is hardly one of the best managers in the world, he has done well with at madrid recently but i doubt his rep has gone up that quickly and this constant complaining at borne isnt going to help the thread.

Simeone is hardly one of the best managers in the world, he has done well with at madrid recently but i doubt his rep has gone up that quickly and this constant complaining at borne isnt going to help the thread.

I agree, besides this game was made at the start of the season, were they supposed to know they'll be joint top of the league and give simeone extra rep for it? I'm sure borne put the calculator up so you can go check if it was right if you want rather than moan about it aidymurf97

I agree, besides this game was made at the start of the season, were they supposed to know they'll be joint top of the league and give simeone extra rep for it? I'm sure borne put the calculator up so you can go check if it was right if you want rather than moan about it aidymurf97

Didn't he win the UEFA Cup? UEFA Super Cup? Copa Del Rey? and challenge for the League last season? I suppose Fulham is a step up though..

This is all just playground antics, like seriously......do any of you actually care that much?? Its a game, bit of fun, or its supposed to be anyway.........

I didn't really mind about Carrick the only reason i mentioned it was because i nearly bidded for him and had no idea his contract was up, i was raging at my own stupidity lol

I think everyone just needs to chill out a bit............please?? lol

Anyway, Palace for the title :D

I'm sure he wouldn't pass the calculator-test.
- but it's long time since, and it was debated there as well.

There's no reason to take up this discussion again!!

Didn't he win the UEFA Cup? UEFA Super Cup? Copa Del Rey? and challenge for the League last season? I suppose Fulham is a step up though..

Uefa cup?yes,but his team beat Fulham in the final aet just 2 years earlier so Fulham aren't too far behind in that
Super cup? Yes, but it's basically the charity shield of Europe
Copa del ray? Yes,he did win the Spanish fa cup, coincidentally in the same season as Wigan won the English fa cup
Challenge for league?no. He was 24 points off.

Not hating on simeone or undermining his achievements as he has done well, but according to bornes calculator Fulham can get him, so therefore Fulham can get him on bornes game. End of.

This is all just playground antics, like seriously......do any of you actually care that much?? Its a game, bit of fun, or its supposed to be anyway.........

I didn't really mind about Carrick the only reason i mentioned it was because i nearly bidded for him and had no idea his contract was up, i was raging at my own stupidity lol

I think everyone just needs to chill out a bit............please?? lol

Anyway, Palace for the title :D

I do I didn't get Gaitan Alex and Jackson Martinez? Why can't we be told before the window is closed that they aren't interested in joining. The calculator wouldn't work for me!

I am not getting involved in any of this, but just wanted to say I am pretty sure that BPL teams can only sign other players in England in the last 1 month of their contract, not the last 3 :)

Aidy Murphy pipe down! You sound like a cat on heat #palaceforthedrop

All this moaning!! It is only a game! Enjoy it and quit complaining!

View attachment 497639
Southampton Chairman on the close
of the transfer window

Tav Mcfleavish: At the end of this transfer window, Splat, do you even have a title? sorry, that's beside the point, so, at the close of this transfer window how do you feel your team has fared?

Tav, firstly say hi to your cousin Flea for me. Secondly, I feel we have fared magnificently this transfer window, we've acquired all but one of our targets so far, the missing man being Charlie Austin, who I believe is considering a pitiful offer from Cardiff, I'm no career expert, but we all know where he'd be best playing.

Tav Mcfleavish: Confident words! What about your outgoings, how do you feel letting the "marked for great things" Ward-Prowse leave on loan?

I have no misgivings about letting James leave on loan. If we want to develop him into the player people keep saying he's meant to be we must play him week in week out. Mauricio hasn't been doing that, so I felt letting him go to West Ham is in both of our interests.

Tav Mcfleavish: That leads nicely to my next question. Just how secure is Mauricio Pochettino's job, having been predicted to finish in the top half, how is it you find yourselves at the foot of the table?

Tav, that question would probably have been better directed at my predecessor, I arrived in this situation and have only just come to grips with what's been going on in the first half of the season. Needless to say, If Pochettino can't get anything out of the squad I've given him, I'll be asking you to take his spot as it couldn't get any worse.

Tav Mcfleavish: Stern words for your manager then. Is there anything else you'd like to add before we wrap this up?
I'd just like to ask the treasury what they're playing at! I mean, since when was the pound such a weak currency, buying two "relatively cheap" Foreign players in has felt like someone has come along and thrust certain appendages into my wallet!

Tav Mcfleavish: Ok... take from that what you will readers, but nonetheless an interesting few words from the Southampton chairman!

Just thought i'd mention that after 5pm today i won't be on til at least Wed or til next Sunday as it's my holidays from work and I am away but i still want to be apart of the league so don't boot me lol.

As for the squabbling, it needs to calm down. Games like this are next going to run smoothly like you all think. In my opinion I believe Simone would not join Fulham however if his rep is not as high in the game then it's within the rules. Alot of Fulham's players would not join (Shaqiri the main one) but it's just a game.

I just want to ask, Borne, i know you have spent a ridiculous amount of money and look well in the red for finances, what will happen if the chairman on the game keeps wanting to put money in to keep the club going? Can this be stopped if he keeps doing it?

@disclaimer89 when will we be told who won with the contract offers?

@disclaimer89 when will we be told who won with the contract offers?

Will be home from work around 7. So shortly after that.

Anyone who hasn't messaged me with contract offers, for players they are bidding on, by then will lose out.

Contract offers have been decided!!

Beside each Player is the highest wage offered along with the club club they have chosen to go to!!

DOM Charlie Austin ?59k - Southampton

FGN Alexander Mitovic ?65k - Liverpool

FGN Didier Drogba ?126k -
Cardiff

FREE Julian Brandt ?25k
- Liverpool

FREE Robert Lewandowski ?180k - Manchester United

FREE Matej Vydra ?36k - West Brom

(Internet is lame tonight, thanks to the **** the weather, so couldn't upload pictures and make this update a little sexier, I do apologize... Enjoy!)

Also a few chairmen sent me contract offers for players that where not even on the list... If your player isn't mentioned here, best message borne; he was the one who provided me with the list of players!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.