bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game

Reaction score
View attachment 360517
"bornexplorer is back with a new Chairman Game"

First of all, apologies to all previous players of my EPL Chairman Game, all data has been lost and that game is dead!! I plan to be more on top of things and have it more organised and to fully apologise I will be offering previous players first pickings of the teams.

The General Idea:-
Leagues: England; France; Germany; Italy; Portugal; Russia; and Spain

As chairman you will be in charge of managing the money, making key signings on behalf of your chosen manager and club.

You may choose a smaller club and choose to build gradually or elect to go for a bigger club to achieve early/easy European domination.

2 Chairman for each league
Chairman's all start with £ 500m
"You have to buy the club for the value+any debts eg. AS Roma = £166.5M to buy 118(value) & 48.5(debt)
and then have the remainder of your kitty you will have to play with for transfers (player and staff[Manager, DOF & HOY]) & club improvements"

Chairman List:-
England
1. bornexplorer88 - Crewe
2. NathWalker - Ipswich

France
1. Revolution - Marseille
2. Ryan Woolnough - Saint Etienne
Germany
1. T1LL13 - Leverkusen
2. connorc98 - 1860 Munich
Italy
1. KaiRooney - Juventus
2. Ronhaar - Napoli

Portugal
1. LFC Marshall - FC Porto
2. Liamo - Sporting CP

Russia
1. spongespuds - Spartak Moscow
2. jordan59 - Shinnik

Spain
1. RUFC4eva - RCD Mallorca
2. Epic Terrorist - Rayo Vallecano

Link to Story Thread
In character posting only

This thread...
...is to used for chat and general questions for existing players,
also any can request to join the waiting list on here

Last edited:
Rules and Regulations!
There will be two rolling threads.
The other thread shall becreated and then posted here once the game is full.

This thread
This thread is to be used for sign-up, rules, any questions for me about the game and general chat.

Thread Two
(to be created when game is starting)
It shall be used as the story part of the game, where you can do you press conferences, announce transfers, and basically where you act as the chairman of your respective club. Thread Two is where I will be posting any game updates,data and screenshots.
All posts in Thread TwoMUST be posted as if you are the Chairman (in character basically)

Last edited:
Waiting List
"To join you will join the waiting list, if all slots are unavailable. Then you will contacted when a slot opens."
1. MajorMash
2. StokieScott

Players will be kicked out for the following...

Inactivity + Basic Rules:
If you are entering into this game, you are required to regularly check BOTH threads for updates, as well as read and respond to your PM's.
By joining this game, you also accept that you have read and understand all rules.

Inactivity will result in you being removed from the game and someone else being allowed into the thread.Inactivity is judged by me and me alone, and is not up for dispute. However, if you provide me in advance with a reason for inactivity, then no action will betaken against you.

Anything that you want to do, or any transfers etc you want to post onto the story thread, must be sent to me via a PM and can only be posted once I have confirmed it with all affected chairmen.

Wall of Shame
RUFC4eva - 1 out of 3 strikes
Ronhaar - 1 out of 3 strikes

It is your responsibility to check the thread and therefore 3 strikes and your out...

Last edited:
Club Improvements
(one request per season)
(improvements take 6-24 months to build, dependant on the request)

New Stadium + Facilities
50,000seater £75m
60,000 seater £95m
70,000seater £105m
80,000 seater £115m

Mega Deal:-
100,000 seater + Undersoil Heating +Retractable Roof + World Class Facilities £250m

STADIUM ATTENDANCE BOOSTER
+7,500 - £15m
+12,000 - £20m
STADIUM ENHANCEMENTS
UndersoilHeating £35m
Retractable Roof £50m

FACILITIES:-
£2m per upgrade per facility (Max 20)
£3m per upgrade for both facilities (Max 20)

Last edited:
TRANSFER RESTRICTIONS
Transfers between chairman
3 per season
(swaps between chairman are considered as a transfer for each player)

Transfers non-chairman
3 per season
(only 1 from each club, eg can't sign Bale and Lennon from Spurs)

Transfers YOUTH [U21 & U18]
[1 per age group] – TOTAL =2 per season
Youth signings have to be home-grown
eg Milan, you have to sign two players either playing in Italy or ofItalian Nationality

TOTAL:- 8 Transfers a season for a chairman

All Transfers (PLAYER OR STAFF) have be sent as an enquiry to me via PM and I will reply with the costs
TRANSFERS WILL BEDONE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS, SO ACT QUICKLY

All transfer requests or staff requests will have to be sent as an enquiry to me (except chairman to chairman negotiations,for obvious reasons)

Transfer and Wages Amounts

Transfer fee:- will beFMTRE "asking price" for player- NO EXCEPTIONS (you can choose todecline, or course, but no player then)

Manager Wage:- will bebased on his rep and your club rep (using current wages as guideline)

Player/HOY/DOF Wage:- will be dependent on your club reputation + manager reputation + Squad Status you offer(for player only)

NB: Chairman to Chairman transfers (player or staff) wages remain the same as at current club

[IF NO MANAGER IN PLACETHEN THEY'LL DEMAND MORE MONEY!]

Last edited:
Will the clus have the same balance as on the official update?

so basically the money spare can be spent on transfers/improvements to the facilities ETC

no, your £500m is all you and your club have... So if you buy the club for £50m then you then have £450m to spend on improvements/transfers... and also you have to be able to pay everyone's wages... if you enter administration - YOU'RE OUT!

no, your £500m is all you and your club have... So if you buy the club for £50m then you then have £450m to spend on improvements/transfers... and also you have to be able to pay everyone's wages... if you enter administration - YOU'RE OUT!

Ah thats okay

141 million value and only 341k spent on wages for Porto

Ah thats okay

141 million value and only 341k spent on wages for Porto
Club value will be dependant on my save, as prices do vary slightly for each save... just to let you and others know, that you can use your FM as a guideline for browsing clubs

Last edited:
Club value will be dependant on my save, as prices do vary slightly for each save... just to let you and others know, that you can use your FM as a guideline for browsing clubs

Thats from the official latest update so should be there or there abouts

one more question, if i just want a stadium expansion and not a new stadium could i do that?

Places Still Available in these Countries:-

France

Italy
Portugal
Russia

Spain

Last edited:
**** this is the wrong chairman game...

I'd still like to take part in this one, it's a different one i'm pulling out of!!!