bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game

It will be with the next update..

PS. People still aren't posting updates... I' thinking I'll just stop this and wait for the new one to come out!!!!

Dont do that bud!! People are just busy or away, mind it is holiday season mate!! I am planning on a post either tonight or tomorrow!! Just need to keep the updates coming more regular, keep guys interested!!

If you have any openings soon I wouldn't mind joining, was Villa in your Prem League game and enjoyed that so wouldnt mind getting into this one, just pity I didn't come back on site couple weeks ago.

If you have any openings soon I wouldn't mind joining, was Villa in your Prem League game and enjoyed that so wouldnt mind getting into this one, just pity I didn't come back on site couple weeks ago.
Added to waiting list...

Update will be up on sunday!!

Just got bak off holiday bud will have a browse over the download and then post on the story thread when I have done that. :)

having a few problems with my fmtre - so transfers won't start straight away, I've emailed the support to see if they will issue me a new code?
Will have to bear with me...

savegame will be uploaded in the next 10mins

Just to confirm that this new update is only one month from the previous update?

Previous update was Dec 01 and this is Jan 01?

I've got a break in my exams after today till Tuesday so I will post an tomorrow if this is still going?

I am no longer able to carry this on, as FMRTE don't allow you to register to more than 2 computers, and I have recently bought new laptop and pc and neither of these are activated... I'm not buying a new code for the month or so, as i will have to buy a new one for fm 2014

I will be starting a new one for FM 2014 so watch this space...
apologies again for this flopping... I really want to get it up and running for a good 10 season challenge

I am no longer able to carry this on, as FMRTE don't allow you to register to more than 2 computers, and I have recently bought new laptop and pc and neither of these are activated... I'm not buying a new code for the month or so, as i will have to buy a new one for fm 2014

I will be starting a new one for FM 2014 so watch this space...
apologies again for this flopping... I really want to get it up and running for a good 10 season challenge

Its ok mate fully understand I wouldnt pay for it twice either. I'm sure I read on the fm14 page SI are doing their own version of FMRTE so im assuming that it would be synced to your steam account so for situations like this would be alot better

BALLS! I just read all this and got really excited as I was Involved in a chairman game a few years back and now Its a no go. Darn It

Hi everyone,
Again sorry about the chairman game. I will start one again when I get FM 14 and have played around with the new editor they are providing.

but i';m here to see if anyone wants top join a EPL online game on sunday nights?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/219225368242839/

See link for details...

HAVE TO BE:-
16+
UK PLAYER
AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY EVENINGS/NIGHT

Last edited: