bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game

Please can everyone read through the rules and familiarise yourself with the set-up and what you can and can't do...

It'll be much appreciated.

Please can everyone read through the rules and familiarise yourself with the set-up and what you can and can't do...

It'll be much appreciated.

I think what Marshall means to say (And which I want to know) is is there a way to expand the current stadium, rather than having to pay all that money to build a new one? :)

I think what Marshall means to say (And which I want to know) is is there a way to expand the current stadium, rather than having to pay all that money to build a new one? :)

Yeah you can just choose from the Attendance/Capacity Booster, That will boost your current stadiums

Also, is it okay if I start to negotiate potential deals now? I may be away for part of the weekend, and don't want to miss out on key targets! :)

It's unfair to start transfers without all slots full.

If all slots are filled by the weekend, you can start if not I'll start on monday for you

Hii, Do i get to pick Napoli or my amateur status on the website counts against me.....
I have signed up for Scotty's Game as well so i will No doubt be a Regular visiting the site from now on....

Do i get to join in?

Hii, Do i get to pick Napoli or my amateur status on the website counts against me.....
I have signed up for Scotty's Game as well so i will No doubt be a Regular visiting the site from now on....

Do i get to join in?
Yeah that's fine pal, added you to the OP.

Please just read over the rules in the first few posts.

Still Recruiting in the following Countries:-

France
Portugal

Russia

Spain

Please read OP and the rules to understand the game and the commitment required.

Spanish league looks like it's going to be interesting!

If I can conquer Germany and Europe with Dortmund, I'll sell up and go to a smaller club (that's the plan anyway)

If I can conquer Germany and Europe with Dortmund, I'll sell up and go to a smaller club (that's the plan anyway)

I just really like leo I think he has just moved to atletico but if we are using the default database he is still there so saves buying him and can buold a team round him and they also do not cost alot about 50 million I think although the team needs alot of work

Yeah but depending which update is getting used then will have to get Mallorca back into la liga as they got relegated end of season unfortunately.