bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

Loaded up the Database but didnt Got how Scotty has come to 335m for Juventus....
Can you help me out with the Calculations of a Few Teams....?

Loaded up the Database but didnt Got how Scotty has come to 335m for Juventus....

take away any files in the editor data folder btw before loading

for some reason i didnt change the database but it kept on selecting my file regardless.. worked as soon as i took the files out of the editor data folder

Just add the value of the club and any debt it may have

Hey Borne, Can you please put up a screenshot here to See what is the Cost of a Few Teams....
I m looking at Benfica, Napoli or Juventus as my options....?
While can we also Run Ukranian League as I would like to Take Over Shaktar?
I might do it for the next season unless the Russian League isn't popular, which I might swap it for Ukrainian but there will only be 2 players in each nation and only 7 nations... we'll see how things go for now... I plan on doing a world one for next year but for now just 7 nations

I started a new game using the official 13.3.0 database, went to the teams information screen and wrote down next to where it said "Club value" and minused the club's debt...

EDIT: Admittedly, I just realised my start date was set as August 2012, so although the value shouldn't be out by more than a million, they could of changed slighlty!

Last edited:
well quite fancied taking leeds from champs but seeing as its 2 teams per nation ... ill go for marseille ... cheap buy at £62m no debt :D

If anyone fancies playing a "Super League" chairman game (32 best teams in the world spread out between 2 divisions).

But I don't have FMRTE, so I would need someone with it to make all the changes (As co-host :))

I would also be running it mainly from this website: Football Manager Chairman Game.

If anyone is interested, there are 7 spaces available, and we still need 1 person need 1 person who has FMRTE :)

P.S. I am still doing this chairman game, this is aswell! :)

Last edited:
I will have the new thread set up by Wednesday!! When the new thread is up I will start recruiting new players and the new re-vamped rules will be up and available to read

Back